Speculation: Official 2021-22 Coyotes Roster Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Hayton has solidified a 2/3C role next season. First time he'll come to camp and Tucson won't be a possibility.

Also it seems like he has been around forever but friendly reminder he is only 21.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hayton has solidified a 2/3C role next season. First time he'll come to camp and Tucson won't be a possibility.

Also it seems like he has been around forever but friendly reminder he is only 21.
I sure the hell hope so.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Hayton is developing at his own speed and it’s fun to watch. I’ve been a big supporter of Hayton when a lot of people were calling him a bust. Kid has a competitiveness about him.

This year was always about development and I like what I saw from the likes of Keller, Hayton, Moser, Crouse, even Vejmelka at times. This was a good step in the rebuild IMO

Next up to move things forward are… Guenther, Timmins, Maccelli, 22’ 1st rounder, pieces in a Chychrun return, etc.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Hayton’s only 21…he’s one of the young core players you build around. Probably 2C ceiling, but that’s okay.

Reactions: Sm00chy

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I LOVE that his twitter handle is spicydyl. Just the right balance of dumb and funny. Also he seems good at hockey.

Reactions: 0point1

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Will it be Crouse and Hayton setting up Guenther's goals or Ritchie and Hayton setting up Guenther's goals next season?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This kid is going to be really good really soon In the nhl. Like next season.

I sure hope so, but I have seen players better have a tough time in the NHL. Maybe he will be our Jari Kurri, and Wright our TGO. :nod: One can dream I guess, I have been doing it for years.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's worth noting that he's younger than the "new kids"
Jack McBain is 6 mos older, and Nathan Smith is almost 2 years older.
Also worth noting both drafted in the third round. Expectations much lower. I hope both these kids push Hayton to be better.

Reactions: PuckLife

cobra427

May 6, 2012
He’s not the same as Garland or Dvorak. He’s much younger. Why would Hayton be traded?
BA might be getting rid of all Chayka picks. If Chych is gone, Hayton is the only high pick left. I still think dumping Garland and DVO soured Chych. I hope he keeps Hayton.

Reactions: Kaizen and Jakey53

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Hayton is going to be our 2C going forward, with McBain and Smith our 3C and 4C, perhaps interchangeably. Perhaps even move up to 2nd if Hayton becomes our 1C if we select Slafkowsky or one of the 2 defensemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln