HF Habs: Official 2019 Mock Draft (Teams are assigned, starting on the 18th)

San Jose has an option from the Kane trade: Keep 2019 4th rounder, Give up 2020 3rd (or the reverse)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
The habs are proud to select with the 46th pick from Kelowna Rocket (WHL) Kaedan Korczak.

He's a 6'2 RHD with a solid game and some untapped potential.

maxresdefault.jpg

"The 6-foot-2 blueliner is a very smooth skater who won’t wow you very often, but is more than capable at both ends of the ice. He has a strong first pass, is physical when he needs to be and can chip in offensively when called upon. Korczak is also a great 1-on-1 defender. This season, he was named the Rockets’ top defenceman"

To me, he's pretty much the definition of 'safe', but he might get in the NHL just because of that. Kind of a jack-of-all-trades D, nothing's special, but solid everywhere.

Reactions: jiboy

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
To me, he's pretty much the definition of 'safe', but he might get in the NHL just because of that. Kind of a jack-of-all-trades D, nothing's special, but solid everywhere.

Next year he should get a bigger role on his team , I know his 5v5 offense was actually good. At 46th hes a good value pick and good one on one D are always useful in the playoffs.

Can be used as a trade chip later on if our older prospects all trends well , RHD with size tend to have lots of value.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
:hawks

We are proud to select, from the Djugardens system, forward Albin Grewe. We think he could become a fixture in our middle-six, a fan favorite and a nightmare to play against, thanks to his intensity and skills.
Never had the chance to supervising Grewe, I'm missing something?
:sens
Ottawa selects Brett Leason!
Ov Era Ged :D
:coyotes continue their quest towards adding high-upside offensive prospects and are happy to select, playing for LeKi and coming off the best U-18 Mestis season ever, forward Patrik Puistola.

Puistola is a dangerous forward with tremendous hand-eye coordination and a deceptive shot. Possessing great awareness, he loves to position himself in the slot and can stick-handle his way close to net, in traffic, to finish plays. Excellent in puck-battles, especially one-on-one, he's strong, solid on his skates for his age.
Tha coverageman of Puistola is dead if he let him an additional second to shoot.

The habs are proud to select with the 46th pick from Kelowna Rocket (WHL) Kaedan Korczak.

"The 6-foot-2 blueliner is a very smooth skater who won’t wow you very often, but is more than capable at both ends of the ice. He has a strong first pass, is physical when he needs to be and can chip in offensively when called upon. Korczak is also a great 1-on-1 defender. This season, he was named the Rockets’ top defenceman"
Next Kelowna Captain (gorgessmiley)
:avs are proud to select, from the Chicago Steel of the USHL, Robert Mastrosimone.
Until now, you're nobustistaning your picks...

Reactions: NotProkofievian

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

maxresdefault.jpg

Jiboy, you're up again!

Geez, all these people getting multiple picks and I haven't had 1 yet. *grumble, grumble*

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
The :habs are proud to select with pick #50 , Samuel Fagemo (LW/RW).

The undrafted overager had a lot to prove after being surprisingly passed over during 2018 nhl draft.

bb_sfagemo_2018-10-22.jpeg

After scoring ten goals and adding four assists in eight games with Frölunda’s U20 team, he was promoted to the SHL. Samuel Fagemo didn’t disappoint.

Finishing sixth in team scoring for the Indians with 25 points in 42 games played, Fagemo averaged just under 14 minutes of ice per game and put 109 shots on net.

Fagemo’s calling card is his shot and offensive instincts, but in watching him play you notice positives about his decision-making (especially in traffic), and his ability to get to pucks first.

“I see this as my revenge after not being chosen in the draft last summer"

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

The undrafted overager had a lot to prove after being surprisingly passed over during 2018 nhl draft.

After scoring ten goals and adding four assists in eight games with Frölunda’s U20 team, he was promoted to the SHL. Samuel Fagemo didn’t disappoint.

Finishing sixth in team scoring for the Indians with 25 points in 42 games played, Fagemo averaged just under 14 minutes of ice per game and put 109 shots on net.

Fagemo’s calling card is his shot and offensive instincts, but in watching him play you notice positives about his decision-making (especially in traffic), and his ability to get to pucks first.

I dunno that Fagemo guy...

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Fly my little Fagemo bird, fly.

Reactions: OB5

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
With the 51th pick, the St-Louis Blues are proud to select, from the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL, forward Nolan Foote.
''We feel he fits our forward group pretty well with his size, north-south game and hands around the net. We hope he can become a Tkatchuk type for us that will open space up for his linemates and score big goals. He has slipped a bit on the rankings but we feel he's good value at our spot''

@NotProkofievian is on the clock and has been PMed.

Reactions: calder candidate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad