HF Habs: Official 2019 Mock Draft (Teams are assigned, starting on the 18th)

San Jose has an option from the Kane trade: Keep 2019 4th rounder, Give up 2020 3rd (or the reverse)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarkovtoSubban

Mar 11, 2009
Toronto
Detroit Red Wings are pleased to select at 35th overall from the former junior team of Steve Yzerman, the Peterborough Petes of the OHL, LW Nick Robertson

Nick+Robertson+Kingston+Frontenacs+v+Peterborough+bIxOJTNbTAZl.jpg

GM says"He's a battler who competes all over the ice. Great skater who creates offence with speed and determination. One of the youngest players in the draft, needs work on his release and awareness on the ice but we think he has a high upside."

Next GM messaged

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Detroit Red Wings are pleased to select at 35th overall from the former junior team of Steve Yzerman, the Peterborough Petes of the OHL, LW Nick Robertson

Nick+Robertson+Kingston+Frontenacs+v+Peterborough+bIxOJTNbTAZl.jpg

GM says"He's a battler who competes all over the ice. Great skater who creates offence with speed and determination. One of the youngest players in the draft, needs work on his release and awareness on the ice but we think he has a high upside."

Next GM messaged
Ones of tha warrior of the NHLD 2019..

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
If you guys wanna replace me for having a job, feel free.

The New Jersey Devils are proud to select from the USDP, defenseman Alex Vlasic
If he follows the road of Marc Andre... That's remain to be seen.
Carolina with the 36th pick select from Muskegon of the USHL Egor Afanasyev.
Next gm pmed
Afa/Svech together, that duo...

Reactions: Natey

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Edmonton Oilers are proud to select (and shocked that he's still on the table, I guess netminders really ain't sexy picks), from the US National U18 Team, in the USDP, G Spencer Knight !

D3Fc-WkXQAAr-Ws.jpg:large

"Talented netminder who blends quickness, exceptional reflexes and strong positioning. Size, athleticism and a strong pedigree. Isn’t shaken by a soft goal or bad outing – a great sign for the mental side of the position." (Hockey Prospects - DobberProspects)

Will PM the next GM.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Edmonton Oilers are proud to select (and shocked that he's still on the table, I guess netminders really ain't sexy picks), from the US National U18 Team, in the USDP, G Spencer Knight !

"Talented netminder who blends quickness, exceptional reflexes and strong positioning. Size, athleticism and a strong pedigree. Isn’t shaken by a soft goal or bad outing – a great sign for the mental side of the position." (Hockey Prospects - DobberProspects)

Will PM the next GM.

A great pick for Edmonton! Boy do they need quality goaltending prospects. He's probably 2 years away. He plays the puck better than Price. He's a Brodeur type puck handler. He could solve their breakout problem all on his own. If there is one team that should take Knight it's Edmonton. Could be their Carter Hart. He's big too.

Anaheim selects defenseman Daniil Misyul from Loko.

Anaheim also hopes plan B will last to the third round.

Damn youuuuuuuu. (But, I knew this)

Misyul

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
A great pick for Edmonton! Boy do they need quality goaltending prospects. He's probably 2 years away. He plays the puck better than Price. He's a Brodeur type puck handler. He could solve their breakout problem all on his own. If there is one team that should take Knight it's Edmonton. Could be their Carter Hart. He's big too.

Damn youuuuuuuu. (But, I knew this)

Misyul
Yeah, I knew this was my last chance at drafting him, so I took the risk one of my other choices wouldn't be there in the third. We shall see.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

Will PM the next GM.

A steal at this point.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

Will PM the next GM.
The Oilers Knight Rises

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
^ yeah, bummer. Anyone I can send my picks to if he does materialize soon? I might not be around till ~6PST

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Anaheim selects defenseman Daniil Misyul from Loko.

Anaheim also hopes plan B will last to the third round.
Shotgun for ur b:Dy

Straight away, three fine D on Thomson/Robertson/Harley. Doesn't matter the order...
Weird how this worked out exactly the same for me in both mocks..

The Boston Bruins are proud to select from Kelowna of the Western Hockey League, defenseman, Lassi Thomson.

"Lassi is a new breed defenseman who gambles on offense with incredible skating, smooth hands and a willingness to attack the net. Thomson has one of the best shots from the point in the draft and may be the most lethal goal-scoring defenseman as well. Some work will be needed in his own end but he is capable of being a three zone player who covers a lot of ice every shift."

The Nashville Predators are proud to select from the Edmonton Oil Kings of the Western Hockey League, defenseman, MATTHEW ROBERTSON.

"Strong and mobile two-way blue liner with a team-first attitude who handles both big minutes and big situations with maturity and confidence. Robertson is a throwback to the Western Canadian defensemen of old who were able to intimidate with physicality or their play with the puck."

Washington with the 29th pick selects Brayden Tracey from the Moose Jaw Warriors!

Tracy is the high riser of this years draft. As the rookie scoring leader in the WHL he has shown his offensive abilities and smarts. He may have played with Langan/Almeida at some points during the season but he wasn't just along for the ride. Tracey has shown his upside playing with his peers in the U18s and with his rapid improvement we are excited to see what he can do in the future.

Calgary picks Ryan Suzuki.

Many smurfs there in Calgary...
:bolts Tampa selects from Rögle, in the SHL, Nils Höglander.
Tha forechekerboy
:sens

Ottawa selects Jakob Pelletier!
Don't steal all the Q players, the Habs mediafans dreaming to get them all :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad