Official 2015 Tank Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Can we stop with the gloating until game 82 is finished and we are in 30th? We are a whopping 2 games out of 29th. The Oilers are garbage. We don't have Eichel Locked up at all.

Yes please. Tired of seeing McEichel penciled into our lineup for next season with 30 games remaining.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
yup. they're gonna tank hard, draft Matthews, then move to Vegas.
Good luck with that. The new lottery system will make that very, very hard. At least for them there are once again 3 very good players next year. They can have Matthews after we steal Pulujarvi or Chychrun.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Hey guys the poster who said we were going to draft McDavid AND Eichel this season is telling people not to count our chickens before the eggs hatch. Isn't that great?

RoofIt5hole

Ball Don't Lie
Jul 1, 2014
Chicago
Good luck with that. The new lottery system will make that very, very hard. At least for them there are once again 3 very good players next year. They can have Matthews after we steal Pulujarvi or Chychrun.

Hah.
Step 1: Fire Nolan
Step 2: Hire Luke Richardson
Step 3: Get lucky draft Luke's nephew.
Step 4: Chychrun - Myers & Zads - Risto top 4.

#winning

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
What on earth is going on in this picture? :laugh:

Toronto fan's heckling bruins players, Lucic then says over and over "what happened last year?" Referring to the Leafs being eliminated from the playoff's prior.

Also to some of the previous posts. You guys know what we say on this board won't have any effect how this team is going to end up this season right? Superstitious nonsense.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
With both Pouliot and Hall out injured, Edmonton is worse than us. Lets hope they get one/both back sooner rather than later.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Hey guys the poster who said we were going to draft McDavid AND Eichel this season is telling people not to count our chickens before the eggs hatch. Isn't that great?

Hope you aren't referring to me because I definitely did not ever say that not that it would stop you from making **** up about what other people say. I thought the Isles pick would be in the~8 range this year and I seem to recall I was one of the few people who were praying the Isles would give us #5 last year while almost everyone else was saying we were better off getting their 2015 1st. I actually know for a fact I said the Isles pick would not be better/worse then it was in 2014. The only thing I ever said about the Isles pick was a month into the season that the Isles would fall back to earth which I was wrong about. But yeah please show me where I said we were getting McDavid and Eichel both. :laugh: You clearly like to make **** up when people don't agree with you, isn't that great?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 2m2 minutes ago

Cody Franson is not playing for Toronto tonight

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

same poster who had a 3 week melt down when we won a couple games

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 2m2 minutes ago

Cody Franson is not playing for Toronto tonight
I just don't understand how Franson has any value to a team trying to win a cup. I can maybe understand if you are a team like LA that needs multiple defensemen due to injuries or suspensions but even then. If he was on the cheap then sure take a look but he wont be. Some poor GM is going to pay a 2nd + something else to acquire him. And to do what? Be terrible defensively and have all of his slapshots get blocked during playoff Hockey?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I just don't understand how Franson has any value to a team trying to win a cup. I can maybe understand if you are a team like LA that needs multiple defensemen due to injuries or suspensions but even then. If he was on the cheap then sure take a look but he wont be. Some poor GM is going to pay a 2nd + something else to acquire him. And to do what? Be terrible defensively and have all of his slapshots get blocked during playoff Hockey?

False alarm anyways... Guess he's banged up.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
The tank definitely took some RPG fire today, but it is still moving downrange.

And damn those oilers! It is going to be neck and neck with them all year!

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Holy ****, this tank contest is gonna go down to the wire :help:

We really could be in some type of bizarre reverse "fight for the playoffs" race with Edmonton going into the last 5 games or whatever!

This tank stuff is crazy.

:laugh:

30Yonge

Jan 24, 2014
The value of Benoit and Mess to the tank can not be overstated.
I was hoping the Leafs would lose 15 straight - oh well.
Tank is sad tonight.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Edmonton's line-up is really, really bad with those injuries. I wish Ennis and Myers had mysterious nagging injuries like the ones Edmonton just recently ran into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad