GDT: *OFFICIAL* 2015 Free Agency Frenzy II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Time to trade Kelly. Possibly Loui.

Look to Oshie perhaps. I've been saying it for a while. Hed be a perfect. PERFECT fit here.

Gotta get a d man though.

I would want another left shot if Loui is going. Pasta/connolly/hayes all right shots in top 9 most likely

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Well I said it before and I'll say it again: Kelly needs to go, but the only way that somehow happens is if he's apart of a trade package with other players or picks in offering. Trading just him by himself will not do it.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
CBJ signs Soupy Campbell for 2 years.

Clearly they didn't see him play last year.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Just dump kelly and sign a top 4 d.

I don't get why people want loui gone, I thought he had a good year last year...and just like his game.

Beleskey-Krejci-Hayes
Marchand-Bergeron-Connolly
Pasta-Spooner-Eriksson
Rinaldo-Talbot/Fin/competition for last spot, Ferlin etc etc

Chara-
Morrow-Seids
Krug-Mcquaid
Colin Miller-k.Miller-Trotman

Let's get Yandle...or Ehrhoff 1 year $3million

Just pick up a solid Top 4 d...no to Franson..will cost too much I'm sure, same with Oduya.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
One thing I wouldn't mind is a way to maybe trade Kelly and sign Williams
Beleskey-Krejci-Pasternak
Marchand-Bergeron-Williams
Eriksson-Spooner-Connolly
Rinaldo-Finnish guy we got/?-Hayes

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
How about this idiot Larkin watches the team play a game before proclaiming that they have no identity.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I would think our 2016 first could get it done, no? With St. Louis needing to free up cap (or internal salary restrictions) to have enough money to sign Tarasenko, you gotta figure the gotta move someone without bringing much, if any, salary.

Those 2 1st round picks have to be kept, with this D we aren't playing in the playoffs.

STL has something like 14M space atleast their fans were saying and they want to compete now, they won't sell Oshie for pick.

This should be a re-tool year for us.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Gotta hand it to Sweeney for getting the kind of players he wanted. Some speed, some grit, some size. If one of the Bruins' problems the last few seasons was complacency, I think that will be in the rear-view mirror now. At least it better be.

I liked Lucic, but I think that was part of his problem - complacency. Marchand said so about himself, which is why he started working with a sports psychologist and his play rebounded last year.

With a new 4th line (I'm actually kind of interested to see Talbot-Kelly-Rinaldo - 2 buzz-saws and a smart, hard-working vet), Beleskey, Hayes, plus the youth of Spooner and Pasta, we will hopefully see some new energy to this squad. Will it make them a successful team? We shall see.

Only thing that seems a bit puzzling is that Sweeney has been talking from day 1 about integrating young players. I had assumed that meant players from Prov, not just Spooner and Pasta. With these acquisitions today, there's not much space for our forward prospects.

I guess there's still camp, where prospects could win spots for themselves, maybe forcing a trade.

D, of course, is another matter. But I think we need to add a decent top-4 D talent to be truly competitive. Lots of time before camp.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Just dump kelly and sign a top 4 d.

I don't get why people want loui gone, I thought he had a good year last year...and just like his game.

Beleskey-Krejci-Hayes
Marchand-Bergeron-Connolly
Pasta-Spooner-Eriksson
Rinaldo-Talbot/Fin/competition for last spot, Ferlin etc etc

Chara-
Morrow-Seids
Krug-Mcquaid
Colin Miller-k.Miller-Trotman

Let's get Yandle...or Ehrhoff 1 year $3million

Just pick up a solid Top 4 d...no to Franson..will cost too much I'm sure, same with Oduya.

Not too shabby. That forward group is really solid IMO.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Did he do his presser that was postponed from earlier yet? Or is he still doing more of all the things?

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
It we sign/trade for 1 legit top 4 D

I will be so pumded for the season this lineup reminds me a lot of the 10-11 Bruins upfront

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
would really prefer they trade for a D. Not liking any of the available UFAs.

Still need a backup too.

BostonPC

Bleed Black & Gold
Dec 3, 2005
Woburn, MA
How about this idiot Larkin watches the team play a game before proclaiming that they have no identity.

Identity.... lol all I care about is that they win. They are in the process of re-shaping this club and he is worried about their identity? My advice... look at the core. Take a look at the speed and size of the new players and try to figure out what they are doing. We all know they have a weak minor system so adding 6 players from the first 2 rounds will more than likely help that.

IDENTITY.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad