clemensSen
Ellis
lindback

+ Assorted rookies

Not much left

Last edited by a moderator:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Oduya on a 2-3y deal would be quite good, do minimul amount of damage with these UFA signings and make sure you have a ton of cap space when these kids are ready to step up and produce.

I'm scared what he is going to do with the cap spaxe, just leave it and call it a re-tool year, fill the roster in time but he said he wants to max it.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Time to trade Kelly. Possibly Loui.

Look to Oshie perhaps. I've been saying it for a while. Hed be a perfect. PERFECT fit here.

Gotta get a d man though.

Hey and we could maybe be competitive in shootouts with Oshie.

But I think they need to find a D.

Right now I think trade may be better than an UFA but depends on the deal.

Edited to add we still need a back up goalie-Subban needs more time and I don't think Macintyre will be NHL ready.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

All I know about Erhoff is McQuaid punking him in 2011 :laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well I don't think Sweeney's moves now make the. Ruins the laughing stocks of sports.

He has done good so far-now if he can just avoid signing a washed up Dman.

What goalies are still out there worth signing? Never mind I just saw above post.

Bryz looking for job-he's entertaining but I hope Sweeney doesn't even breath in his direction.

Last edited:

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Ehrhoff was best all around defenseman available after Sekera IMO. Problem is he's 32 and will probably want some term. Also another LH shot.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Well I don't think Sweeney's moves now make the. Ruins the laughing stocks of sports.

He has done good so far-now if he can just avoid signing a washed up Dman.

What goalies are still out there worth signing?

Emery is the only guy I know out there.

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007

Edited to add we still need a back up goalie-Subban needs more time and I don't think Macintyre will be NHL ready.

With the new 3-3 OT rules doubt we'll need to worry about shootouts.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Said it in another topic but if Yandle isnt available maybe Sweeney can pry Dylan McIlrath away from the Rangers. Still young and big, learn from Chara until he retires.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Ehrhoff was best all around defenseman available after Sekera IMO. Problem is he's 32 and will probably want some term. Also another LH shot.

Injuries just made sure he is not the same player and wasn't that impressive with the Pens.

When Oduya got a lot better after his injuries and was a great top4D for the Hawks, but the same problem with him is that he is past his prime and not a 1st pairing D, I don't want to see Chara+Seids as top2 D's. :help:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

You clearly havent watched him play at all. Sure, he's known as a shootout guy, but he's a great player, physical, gritty, score and can dish the puck out. Hed be a great addition.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Get Reaves from Blues or sign Big Mac. I don't like Kassian on Habs. He's going to cause problems. McQuaid cant fight everyone. Rinaldo is too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad