Boston
BYMAkWtIcAENcI0.jpg:large

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Thought the game was over and I see the Pats keep scoring

KCBRUIN

Tuukka Time
Nov 11, 2010
Kansas City Mo.
Even if they were passing who cares if they run it up? The Steelers D is making millions of dollars to stop offenses from scoring. Do your job and stop the Offense, if not get scored on. These are grown men/millionaires not high school kids.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
what happened ?

Collapsed on the field at halftime and placed on a stretcher and taken to the hospital. Scary. NBC is doing a great job and is not speculating or focusing on it.

The Texans just said it wasn't a heart attack.

nycbruins*

He collapsed walking off field after 1st half. Never lost consciousness & now they're saying not a heart attack. No other news yet

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I know it was the Steelers, but:

Gronk rounding into form

Amendola looking good

Dobson and Brady gaining chemistry and trust

Plus Pats get Vereen back soon, and hopefully Talib. Not writing this team off yet.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Doubt it.

Wade Phillips sucks and Kubiak guides the HOU offense and is the play caller. No doubt in my mind HOU hangs on if he doesn't leave the game.

2-6, two double digit 2nd half blown leads. Kubiak is a garbage coach, jsut as much as Wade Phillips is. I wish him a speedy recovery, but saying that the collapse doesn't happen if he didn't have the medical issue...I just don't agree with.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
2-6, two double digit 2nd half blown leads. Kubiak is a garbage coach, jsut as much as Wade Phillips is. I wish him a speedy recovery, but saying that the collapse doesn't happen if he didn't have the medical issue...I just don't agree with.

I think they don't collapse because when you look at the second half the problems were specifically with the O. Allowing Indy to score 27 points is not that bad, and all the Offense had to do was score one TD after putting up 21 in the first half (3 in the 2nd after Kubiak leaves) to take the game.

I don't think Kubiak is a great coach, but he is a good offensive coach who sets the tone for his team with his play calling. Don't think it's much of a stretch to say HOU holds on for the W if Kubiak is present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad