OT: Official 2013 Patriots/NFL Thread **mod warning post 200***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianBruinsFan

Mar 18, 2012
Halifax, NS
Statement was actually pretty sincere from the sounds of it.

PS I know these writers are paid to ask tough questions but he can't comment on a person that's part of a criminal investigation! You get one question, think of another one. He's obviously not going to answer it.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Bill aced that presser. Though I'm sure Borges will still complain about it because he's a dumb *******.

Seriously though, he did everything he needed to do.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Bill aced that presser. Though I'm sure Borges will still complain about it because he's a dumb *******.

Seriously though, he did everything he needed to do.

I thought this as well. He returned to form a little towards the end but the statement itself I thought was all anyone could ask for. Well done, BB

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Very disappointed to see a local shop in Falmoth MA selling some very distasteful Hernendez t-shirts.

I guess some people just don't get it.

bigsaveluongo91

Jun 29, 2013
@DougKyedNESN 52m
Jamie Collins was standing up at linebacker, swapping in with Brandon Spikes on D. Looks strong in coverage. Doug Kyed ‏

MikeReiss Mike Reiss
Top draft choice Jamie Collins gets some work with top defenders in 11 on 11. Looks to be integrating into mix quickly.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 5m
Tebow just a caught a ball from Mallett in a weird new drill I've never seen before. #AlertTheRubberneckers

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m
Tebow's still catching passes ... Lining up with back and receivers in a (non-contact) tackling drill.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Very disappointed to see a local shop in Falmoth MA selling some very distasteful Hernendez t-shirts.

I guess some people just don't get it.

Was just there, stayed at the Sea Crest. My wife had a Mass Education conference and we ventured into Falmouth Wed evening. Are you referring to the Grand Theft Auto parody T's that say 81 on the back, but the name says "Felony" instead of Hernandez?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
@DougKyedNESN 52m
Jamie Collins was standing up at linebacker, swapping in with Brandon Spikes on D. Looks strong in coverage. Doug Kyed ‏

MikeReiss Mike Reiss
Top draft choice Jamie Collins gets some work with top defenders in 11 on 11. Looks to be integrating into mix quickly.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 5m
Tebow just a caught a ball from Mallett in a weird new drill I've never seen before. #AlertTheRubberneckers

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m
Tebow's still catching passes ... Lining up with back and receivers in a (non-contact) tackling drill.

With Hernandez out of the picture, would not be surprised at all if Tebow was utilized as an H-Back/TE. He is a team player and at this point would probably be happy to get on the field in whatever capacity possible?

bigsaveluongo91

Jun 29, 2013
From patsfans.com

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/1035913-sbb-s-tc-2013-day-one.html

Hello all,

Great to be back at Gillette watching football!

Wet one but a fun one.

here are the guys that stood out to me.

Jones I credited him with 2 sacks and he a pick on a crappy thrown bubble screen by Tebow. You can clearly see he has bulked up. Very intrigued by him today. Vince was there on one of them too to make sure the QB couldnt scramble.

Bequette looked he had a sack too. And Cunningham once as well.

They did a drill where a receiver caught it vs two defenders and the defenders were to try and knock the ball out. Ninko was the only one I saw who got one out. Nice to see him pick up where he left off with ball hawking. This is also the drill where Tebow caught his pass.

Funny to see him working the option in the opportunity session at the end.

It is obvious to see DA and Brady work I wouldnt be shocked if Half TBs throws went to DA. Overall DA was pretty solid with one real nice sideline catch in good coverage keeping his feet in.

Arrington twice on the same play dropped a pick but good coverage slipped through his hands and McCourty tipped it back up and Arrington dropped it again. Nice play though.

Dobson on more than one occasion beat Talib one of them I thought was real nice as Talib had deep coverage on him and Dobson just sat on a 10-15 yard hitch for an easy one. He seems to work the middle of the field nicely.

No defense but on a drill where the QB throws a hail mary and the WR work on tracking the ball Boyce made a good catch on a difficult one to track.

Vareen had a few drops today and while its one practice it was disapointing to see your receiving RB dropping passed in the rain.

Kick return and punt are tough to gage with no contact but Washington just looks legit.

Didnt see much from everyones binky Kenbrell but the other binky Sudfield had a few catches one in particular I thought was a tough one to make.

I like the way or nickle looks with Talib and Dennard on the outside, Arrington at the nickle and McCourty and A. Wilson deep. just looks better than last TC when we were without Talib and Wilson.

thats it for now if I think of anything else I will add. and as others comments my opinions will be hears as well.

Football is back baby.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I am bored and I want to do first day camp roster projection

QB: Brady, Mallet (2)
RB: Ridley, Vereen, Blount, Washington(4)
TE: Ballard, Hoomanawanui, Sudfeld, Fells(4)
WR: Amendola, Jenkins, Dobson, Boyce, Slater(5)
OL: Wendell, Connolly, Mankins, Cannon, Solder, Vollmer, Zusevics(7)

Offense(22)

DE: Jones, Ninkovich, Benard, Bequette, Cunningham(5)
DT: Wilfork, Kelly, Francis, Fortson(4)
OLB: Mayo, Hightower, Collins, Tarpanian(4)
MLB: Spikes, Fletcher, Rivera(3)
SS: Wilson, Harmon, Ebner(3)
FS: McCourty, Wilson, Gregory(3)
CB: Talib, Dowling, Arrington, Ryan, Cole(5)

Defense(27)

K: Gostkowski(1)
P: Mesko(1)
LS: Aiken(1)

Special Teams(3)

Total Roster - 52

PUP IR:
Gronkowski
Edelman
Armstead
Mcdonald
Moe

PS:
Harrison
Ford
Beauharnais
Mcdonald
Buchanan
Win
Thompkins
Kline

Suspended:
Dennard

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Don't think he makes it. Maybe it's because I just don't like him. In other news a Brandon Spikes name jersey is on sale at the Patriots store. May snag it. My favorite Patriot.

E18QM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad