Official: 1980-92 "Pittsburgh Gold" jerseys back as alternates for this season

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
this is literally a better jersey than that design

vaeucjW.png

Are you the creator of this? I love the idea, just wish the arena was centered.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Are you the creator of this? I love the idea, just wish the arena was centered.

I made the suggestion at the end of page 3 of this thread, Confounding Factor put it on the jersey on page 4. I'm not gonna lie, I love that its not centered. Its a hot mess and I love it.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I love the new 3rds. They looked great the other night. We didn't play well, but we looked great.

I kept thinking Christian Ehrhoff was Ronnie Francis, and that Steve Downie was Randy Hillier, all night long. It's weird how we associate random players to numbers in certain uniforms. Not that Ronnie Franchise was a random player, but Hillier?

H382

Oct 20, 2006
I love the new 3rds. They looked great the other night. We didn't play well, but we looked great.

I kept thinking Christian Ehrhoff was Ronnie Francis, and that Steve Downie was Randy Hillier, all night long. It's weird how we associate random players to numbers in certain uniforms. Not that Ronnie Franchise was a random player, but Hillier?

I was at the game and it totally felt like I was 10 again at the Civic arena. I too, thought Erhoff was Francis a few times. I mistook Martin for Joey Mullen a couple times as well.

I do like the Stadium series jersey quite a bit. I like it better than their current jersey's.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I made the suggestion at the end of page 3 of this thread, Confounding Factor put it on the jersey on page 4. I'm not gonna lie, I love that its not centered. Its a hot mess and I love it.

Yeah, you're right. It seems like the Penguin is just looking blankly at the crashed helicopter.

I was at the game and it totally felt like I was 10 again at the Civic arena. I too, thought Erhoff was Francis a few times. I mistook Martin for Joey Mullen a couple times as well.

And was that Phil Bourque in goal?

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
I've got my first 2.0s ever with the new alternates, sewing/material wise, I like it better, but they seem a bit shorter than the Indo-Edge ones.

I know the indo-edges vary in cut for the same size across teams, so I'm not sure if it's the case here, does anyone know whether it's because the newer ones are shorter in length or if it's just an indo-edge vs. edge 2.0 thing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad