Official: 1980-92 "Pittsburgh Gold" jerseys back as alternates for this season

member 51464

Any idea when quality hoodies in the new colors should arrive? My older Pens hoodies could use some company in the rotation.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Went to the game on Sat. My son was one of those who got tickets handed out being part of the Dek hockey community. We picked up a Crosby youth new third jersey for him, and a Letang stadium series jersey which I was shocked it was in the discounted section. I really like that one. Regular 135 slashed down to 67 with another 25% off for the win!....

Generally there's just players moved on in the discounted section. There was a few more if anyone was interested in one. Size on all was 4-7 S/M youth.

I'm sure it's due to not really being a part of the stadium series all the time, but it's Tanger.

Both are incredible jerseys.

Edit: Meant to say s/m

Last edited:

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Went to the game on Sat. My son was one of those who got tickets handed out being part of the Dek hockey community. We picked up a Crosby youth new third jersey for him, and a Letang stadium series jersey which I was shocked it was in the discounted section. I really like that one. Regular 135 slashed down to 67 with another 25% off for the win!....

Generally there's just players moved on in the discounted section. There was a few more if anyone was interested in one. Size on all was 4-7 youth.

I'm sure it's due to not really being a part of the stadium series all the time, but it's Tanger.

Hmmmmm............... Tanger on the move soon???:amazed:

Xavier Laflamme*

Generally there's just players moved on in the discounted section. There was a few more if anyone was interested in one. Size on all was 4-7 S/M youth.

Edit: Meant to say s/m

You catch any Tannner Glass jerseys in the discount section???

I'm tired of using towels to wipe the dog **** off my boots when I cut the grass.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
You catch any Tannner Glass jerseys in the discount section???

I'm tired of using towels to wipe the dog **** off my boots when I cut the grass.

I found a buncha despres jerseys on the discount rack. (bought one of course)

i spent awhile trying to figure out if they knew something i didn't but it seems that someone went around making small dots with a sharpie on a bunch of despres jerseys. maybe i've discovered what bylsma's been doing with his time?

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010

i spent awhile trying to figure out if they knew something i didn't but it seems that someone went around making small dots with a sharpie on a bunch of despres jerseys. maybe i've discovered what bylsma's been doing with his time?

:laugh:Nice.

How much were the Despres jerseys? I was thinking about getting Despres for the new 3rd's, but maybe I can get a discounted one and then someone else for 3rd.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
:laugh:Nice.

How much were the Despres jerseys? I was thinking about getting Despres for the new 3rd's, but maybe I can get a discounted one and then someone else for 3rd.

65$

it was at the dicks in cranberry. without the extra off it was 130 and you can get it online from dicks for that much. (which is still marked off and costs less than their engelland jersey.....)

they would be the "premier" kind if it matters

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

That's too funny.

Edit: wrong item.

Black Label

Aug 6, 2009
Amsterdam
Does anyone know what the sizing is like on these? I want to buy one but I have have no idea what size to get. Has anyone found a size chart?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I hate the replica/permier jerseys that Reebok dishes out. They just seem poor quality. At least the CCM replicas had stitching and not this iron-on crap.

And what's the rationale behind not allowing people to buy authentic 3rds for a year? Are they waiting to see if they'll sell or something? :laugh:

Now I'm kinda pissed.

ObsessedCreative*

I hate the replica/permier jerseys that Reebok dishes out. They just seem poor quality. At least the CCM replicas had stitching and not this iron-on crap.

And what's the rationale behind not allowing people to buy authentic 3rds for a year? Are they waiting to see if they'll sell or something? :laugh:

Now I'm kinda pissed.

Agreed on all fronts.

Possibly only doing premier so people go out and buy them right awaY and then release the aurhentics later so people buy another or are forced to "upgrade" since they couldn't wait and pulled the trigger on a garbage premier jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad