OT: Off-Topic Thread-With each New Year.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
So.

I was in Vegas for two nights. Hotel room was comped, though with resort fees it came to $26 per night. I split that with my friend.

I took out $200 at the airport, which was meant to cover food and gambling.

I deposited $230 when I went back to the airport yesterday. Nice to have a trip actually make me money for once.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I just installed Windoze 10 - looks like they got it right this time :handclap:

Same here. Installed it tonight on my Surface Pro 3. So so much better than Windows 8, in just the short amount of time that I've played around with it.

Being able to stream my Xbox One onto the Surface while someone else uses the living room TV is a neat little feature as well. Runs pretty smoothly too shockingly.

All in all, impressed so far.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
So.

I was in Vegas for two nights. Hotel room was comped, though with resort fees it came to $26 per night. I split that with my friend.

I took out $200 at the airport, which was meant to cover food and gambling.

I deposited $230 when I went back to the airport yesterday. Nice to have a trip actually make me money for once.

Must be nice...

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Same here. Installed it tonight on my Surface Pro 3. So so much better than Windows 8, in just the short amount of time that I've played around with it.

Being able to stream my Xbox One onto the Surface while someone else uses the living room TV is a neat little feature as well. Runs pretty smoothly too shockingly.

All in all, impressed so far.

Windoze 8 was simply an epic disaster - 10 so far has been a pleasure.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Every thread I go into today is laced with "You're dismissive...youre condescending...youre overdoing the condescending...you're mean.

the boundaries here have really changed. I've been a member for a long time:(

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Every thread I go into today is laced with "You're dismissive...youre condescending...youre overdoing the condescending...you're mean.

Its the summer of our discontent.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

It's drag that you can't be critical of the team and the moves they've made without being labeled. On the flip side, you also get labeled if you're overly positive. There has to be some middle ground here, no?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

It's the entitled participation trophy generation with their panties in a bunch constantly .

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Just because I want others to feel old too, my boy Connor who many here have met celebrated his 22nd birthday last night!

:D

Nice to have him home. We all went to Via for dinner. Great food. Great wine. Real BDay not until Tuesday but hes a student/working man now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad