OT: Off Topic Thread-It's raining...AGAIN......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Guy Fieri is about to nosh on the most amazing looking grilled cheese I've ever seen.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thank God for Tebow. Y the time I leave hear I am praying (no pun intended) for little or no traffic

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Looks like tomorrow is the day.

I am so incredibly sorry man. Hang in there, best you can. Vent here any time. This is one of those things that you need to cope with any way you can, and if it's here then we all stand with you.

I saw this and vowed to call you Chucky tomorrow. The I realized I'm almost twice your age. :help:

tumblr_mmtl4r2Cbr1sn7nrno1_400.gif

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm about to have a Tebow moment- quite a month starts hanging with Evwrett Mike and ends with TT. Cheers

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Has anyone seen the guy wailing away on a keytar outside South Station? Early in the morning, the last thing I wanna see is another street performer. This guy however...AWESOME.

Last week he was killing it with a rendition of MJ's Beat It. Today...Daft Punk's new single.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
My fathers on his way home and my mother soon. I'm calm now. I cried and talked to my dog. Haven't cried in years. I am prepared to cry more and take a personal vacation from all things internet for awhile after her passing.

Good luck, man. Thoughts are with you and yours.

Poor consolation, but it's the least selfish thing you can do. Your dog, as good looking as she is, looks pretty depressed. She's tough I'm sure, but better things await.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Aw C'mon Joe, Lonnie and I are here to help out in that category too. Except for the fact that you and I together probably don't have as much creepy as Lonnie does in his left pinkie!

A little lo-Cal Greyhound, eh? that sounds pretty damned good, except that I'm heading out for my game now.

Agreed, Lonnie is far creepier than you, Dan, and I put together :laugh:

Does that drink actually have a name, or did you just make that up?

The Rays walk Ortiz and put the winning run on with two out in the 9th.

Hope Napoli ********** hammers one over the Monster.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Not a baseball fan but I decided to turn it on when I read this. Just in time to see the passed ball, what a horrible play by the Rays catcher. That is a routine stop. Especially when the winning run is on 1st, job #1 is to keep the ball in front of you.

Of course Napoli strikes out though.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Good luck, man. Thoughts are with you and yours.

Poor consolation, but it's the least selfish thing you can do. Your dog, as good looking as she is, looks pretty depressed. She's tough I'm sure, but better things await.

Vet said can give her a shot to make her eat and see what happens or she can be PTS. We all feel it's the best that she get PTS. She is obviously in pain. Wouldn't even eat her doggie ice cream.

Heard my father cry a few times today. Sad day and the next week or more will be harder.

Vet will either come here or we will go there............Just doesn't make any ****ing sense to me she was fine at the beginning of the month...........

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Vet said can give her a shot to make her eat and see what happens or she can be PTS. We all feel it's the best that she get PTS. She is obviously in pain. Wouldn't even eat her doggie ice cream.

Heard my father cry a few times today. Sad day and the next week or more will be harder.

Vet will either come here or we will go there............Just doesn't make any ****ing sense to me she was fine at the beginning of the month...........

I am so sorry for you and your family. :(

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

If you can have him come to your house - less stress for her. The last minutes should be all about her, and you can say goodbye in a comfortable setting.

Bless you all, especially Midnight. You are a beautiful girl.....

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Thats what I said. Let her pass someplace that is familiar to her. I still don't get it. Friday and Saturday she was fine. Only thing different is she ate some Salmon that my mom suggesting we give her. Now all a sudden she wont eat and has no energy. IDK

This is just all so sudden and depressing a chapter in my life is ending, my best friend for 90% of my time out here is passing on.

I found her in a shelter just laying there while all the other dogs were jumping around and picked her. Now I can do one more thing for her and end her pain. If I could take years off my life and give them to her I would.

Thanks to everyone here. Two of my friends are coming over to say goodbye to her. I am holding onto a foolish hope that she will be 100% better tomorrow.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Thats what I said. Let her pass someplace that is familiar to her. I still don't get it. Friday and Saturday she was fine. Only thing different is she ate some Salmon that my mom suggesting we give her. Now all a sudden she wont eat and has no energy. IDK

This is just all so sudden and depressing a chapter in my life is ending, my best friend for 90% of my time out here is passing on.

I found her in a shelter just laying there while all the other dogs were jumping around and picked her. Now I can do one more thing for her and end her pain. If I could take years off my life and give them to her I would.

Thanks to everyone here. Two of my friends are coming over to say goodbye to her. I am holding onto a foolish hope that she will be 100% better tomorrow.

That's how we picked our first dog. She was just sitting there while all the other dogs were jumping up and running around. I suggested taking her home, and my wife said "we don't wan't an old dog" because of her temperament and grey coloring around her snout. Turns out she was only about 9 months old, and that would have been her last day at the shelter (NOT a no-kill shelter). She was loved in our home for over 15 years, until her body just gave out on her. It sounds like Midnight was loved just as much. I wish you peace over the next few days. I wish there was more to say, but I know there's not. I will echo what Chuck said though. If you need to vent the people here are pretty damned supportive. It's one of the things I love about this place.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ

I've always known grapefruit juice and vodka as a Greyhound. So since Fresca is no-cal grapefruit-flavored soda, it seemed an apt moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad