OT: 'Off topic' thoughts

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Hey, Brian Hayes here, you know my favourite part of doing this job is I get to share with you guys this great info. Like the other day, new oven comes for delivery but the installers bail on me, I don’t stress it, no problem, I just do what I always do, hop on the Jiffy App and bang, my man Jim is there that afternoon and I’m baking wings for the game within hours.
I usually just call the O-dog, depending on what's going on he's usually there within a couple of hours with his tool kit and does the work gratis, although I usually slip him a double sawbuck so he can grab a mickey of rum and a pre-roll.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
I just made this, my wife and I ate this and now we cant move.

1711317667690.png

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
i would like to think you and your wife sat down with a knife and fork, absolutely nothing else, and just went to town on that pile.

no sides, nothing else.

just a drink and a pile of badass meat. what a way to go if you gotta do it.

Reactions: Anthrax442

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I never knew there was such a thing. I guess it's an improvement over a Floyd Rose?
It's FR on crack better, dosnt get all pissy on you if a string breaks.
Still love my Floyd Rose Jackson, but this everttune is a game changer. Especially for studio recording!

Reactions: Mr_Fun

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Garrett Mason is a fav. You can catch him live at Bearly's House Blues in Halifax every Tuesday night. No cover charge.

This is cool, thanks for sharing, I didn't even know Dutch had a son. The first time I ever went to Alberts Hall, Dutch Mason was playing with a band put together by Pat Rush, amazing memories!

Reactions: rumman

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
So I admit i may have had a few but I'm pretty sure my food just jumped off my fork

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
"I may have had a few"

May have had a few hits of white blotter by the sounds of it. And if so, is totally cool in my books.
Nope, you can't do stuff like that in my line of work.

I am telling you IT WAS THE FOOD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad