OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XVIII - Treat or Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I think the same thing every time I'm at the mall and see a line of 20+ people for Chick Fil A and no lines for the other places......I just don't get it. Good, but nothing special IMO.

I think part of the draw for Chick Fil A around here is there aren't many of them. If I'm at a food court with that, a pizza place, chinese, and a Taco Bell I'm going Chick Fil A everytime.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
CFA is good, but a little overpriced and honestly as a New England I find their emphasis on friendly service off-putting.

I've gotta get to Popeye's this week for the sandwich since I didn't get it last time it was available.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Only in Cambridge

7521681B-D233-460A-A72C-8BB83DF4834A.jpeg

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
I think the same thing every time I'm at the mall and see a line of 20+ people for Chick Fil A and no lines for the other places......I just don't get it. Good, but nothing special IMO.
I love the CFA chicken best because of the very light coating, spices, and THE PICKLE!!! Their breakfast chicken biscuit is pure heaven too. Haven't had their chicken biscuit in a long time and will embarrass myself with how many I order.

As far as cajun spiced chicken no one can touch Bojangles. I miss that franchise so much....

just my opinion...

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad