Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
FF8CD804-82C9-4626-A83B-DD9F4359138C.jpeg

New floor installed after the water damage I got when window shattered in storm a couple of weeks ago

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Crushed season 7 of Letterkenny in three viewings. Now I need a new show to watch and am bummed that I burnt through Letterkenny so fast. lol

Reactions: Chief Nine

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Crushed season 7 of Letterkenny in three viewings. Now I need a new show to watch and am bummed that I burnt through Letterkenny so fast. lol

Just finished Living With Yourself starring Paul Rudd on Netflix. It's an 8 part mini series and I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: LSCII

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Just saw Fleetwood Mac’s rescheduled show from March.

Christine McVie being 76 years old is honestly mind blowing.

Reactions: sooshii and Fenway

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

The inadvertent "pipe bomb" exploded, "sending metal pieces flying" and Kreimeyer, who was standing 45 feet from the device, was struck with one of the metal pieces and killed instantly, the sheriff's office said in a statement.
"Instead of the gunpowder shooting the powder out the top of the stand, the stand exploded sending metal pieces flying," the sheriff's office said, adding that the projectile that struck Kreimeyer is believed to have continued another 144 yards through the air before coming to rest in a field.

o_O :help:

What a truly horrifying situation.

Here's a tip... Maybe "gunpowder" is not the best method to reveal your child's gender.

I admit...I don't get the need for these elaborate gender reveal parties. Welcome to the "let's go viral on social media" world, I guess.

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad