Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
30 years tonight this happened

Guy was straight up trash.

I remember this case vividly and remember my parents saying he was lying pretty early on.

What it did to the city still has an impact today.

I hope he and his brother are burning in hell.

Reactions: BMC

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Actually wound up at Friendlys tonight. Kids ate. Ice cream was consumed. 2 adults. 3 children. 40 bucks AFTER the tip!

My sandwich kinda sucked for the first time ever, and sure two of the kids were free, but hey. 40 bucks for filling up 5 people is robbery.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
An enraged man pushed a woman headfirst into an idling Brooklyn subway train during a harrowing scene recorded on video.
The incident, caught on video by a bystander, shows the man shove two people during a clash at the DeKalb Ave. station in Fort Greene about 7 p.m. Wednesday as he jumps around screaming, “What? What?”

He then without warning shoves a woman standing a few feet from him from behind, sending her headfirst into the side of the train as passengers disembark.

The woman was not seriously injured.

Cops were called to the scene, but the pusher was already gone when they arrived. No arrests have been made.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
An enraged man pushed a woman headfirst into an idling Brooklyn subway train during a harrowing scene recorded on video.
The incident, caught on video by a bystander, shows the man shove two people during a clash at the DeKalb Ave. station in Fort Greene about 7 p.m. Wednesday as he jumps around screaming, “What? What?”

He then without warning shoves a woman standing a few feet from him from behind, sending her headfirst into the side of the train as passengers disembark.

Cops were called to the scene, but the pusher was already gone when they arrived. No arrests have been made.

My parents commuted to NYC for twenty plus years. I would have been arrested several times dealing with these kinds of a holes.

Reactions: BMC and Fenway

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
One of the scummiest slimeballs ever to slither on the face of the earth that one

The Herald's front page pulled no puches

herald_10-24-89.png

But the paper redeemed itself as one reporter in particular (Michelle Caruso) didn't buy the story from day 1

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
It's weird that nobody picked up on that like you did. There is really something to it. No way it was Kylo. I'm guessing it was who ever was welding the mask with the hairy hands?

When you watch the trailer with an entire staff of writers you can find some great stuff. I wasn't the first one to notice that. Though I did spot what is likely Admiral Ackbar's son standing near Lando.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
When you watch the trailer with an entire staff of writers you can find some great stuff. I wasn't the first one to notice that. Though I did spot what is likely Admiral Ackbar's son standing near Lando.

hahahah! somebody pointed that out to me today as well. Also, a complete description of all the ships and where they were from that were lined up behind the Millenium Falcon.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think people are gonna hate me if they didn’t already but the only Star Wars I’ve seen is the Last Jedi

I’ll go sit in the dumpster where I belong now

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

Real brave guy there. Hope he gets caught

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Papa Razzi in Boston's Back Bay Is Closing | Boston Restaurant Talk

A Back Bay location of an Italian restaurant that has been around for a long time is closing its doors.

According to a source, Papa Razzi on Newbury Street is shutting down, with a message from Newport Restaurant Group (which operates the place) confirming this, saying that it will be closing at 8:00 PM on Sunday, November 3, while also stating that the decision to close was based on the "changing landscape and increasing rent structure" in the area.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Experienced hunter Thomas Alexander, 66, took down a deer near Yellville, Ark., Arkansas Game and Fish Commission officials said.

When he returned to dress it, it leaped up and skewered him with its antlers.

“I don’t know how long he left it there, but he went up to check it to make sure it was dead,” commission spokesman Keith Stephens told KYTV-TV. “And evidently it wasn’t.”

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Experienced hunter Thomas Alexander, 66, took down a deer near Yellville, Ark., Arkansas Game and Fish Commission officials said.

“I don’t know how long he left it there, but he went up to check it to make sure it was dead,” commission spokesman Keith Stephens told KYTV-TV. “And evidently it wasn’t.”

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad