OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XVII - Fall is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Yeah, always poke the eye before attempting to dress the animal. You can poke the body, but they might not react. Poke the eye....if it doesn’t react, you are safe to proceed.

Zombieland rules: Always double tap

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Experienced hunter Thomas Alexander, 66, took down a deer near Yellville, Ark., Arkansas Game and Fish Commission officials said.

When he returned to dress it, it leaped up and skewered him with its antlers.

“I don’t know how long he left it there, but he went up to check it to make sure it was dead,” commission spokesman Keith Stephens told KYTV-TV. “And evidently it wasn’t.”
poor doe eyed little dayer

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Scariest haunted house ever? $20k reward if you get through it, so far no one has:

Scariest haunted house in Tennessee requires 40-page waiver, doctor’s note, safe word
Not a haunted house- you are buried alive, drowned.... crazy shit

I get scared Watching the Wizard of Oz this is insane I wouldn’t last 5 minutes

This is a TV show- he’s a former military interrogator who brings that knowledge along with a form of hypnosis and haunted themes to scare the crap out of you

he uses every human fear in the book

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Anyone here have SimpliSafe or another similar alarm system?

After all the drama with the flood I found out no one was home in the 5 impacted units and that the carbon monoxide and smoke detector are not hooked to any monitoring service. Needless to say, I want to get a system that offers this service plus water sensors.

Any recommendations are appreciated!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Not a haunted house- you are buried alive, drowned.... crazy ****

This is a TV show- he’s a former military interrogator who brings that knowledge along with a form of hypnosis and haunted themes to scare the crap out of you

I saw something about it on Facebook yesterday. Sounds extremely creepy and disturbing. There's something very wrong with that guy.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Anyone here have SimpliSafe or another similar alarm system?

After all the drama with the flood I found out no one was home in the 5 impacted units and that the carbon monoxide and smoke detector are not hooked to any monitoring service. Needless to say, I want to get a system that offers this service plus water sensors.

Any recommendations are appreciated!

One of my clients has SimpliSafe and they like it. Others have gone with ADT or with local alarm companies. As usual YMMV so do your homework before buying. :teach:

Reactions: Alicat

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
About a week after it happened I was in the old pinball arcade at North Station and Roger Naples was telling everyone that Chuck was dirty

It was not a good time for Boston media

Media Coverage of Stuart Murder Case | C-SPAN.org

My girlfriend at the time was commuting every day from Weymouth to the North Shore for work. She called me bitching about being late because "some ass hole decided to park their car in the middle of the Tobin". I was watching the coverage at the time of the phone call and said "Uhhh, hun? That ass hole was Charles Stuart."

Reactions: Fenway

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I saw something about it on Facebook yesterday. Sounds extremely creepy and disturbing. There's something very wrong with that guy.
There is no way anyone will collect $20,000 he might as make it a billion - I watched a lot of this and he would kill you first

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My girlfriend at the time was commuting every day from Weymouth to the North Shore for work. She called me *****ing about being late because "some ass hole decided to park their car in the middle of the Tobin". I was watching the coverage at the time of the phone call and said "Uhhh, hun? That ass hole was Charles Stuart."
Every women with a brain I know said within hours? Days? As soon as that report came out about his child and his lack of concern that he was behind this

Reactions: Chief Nine

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Rick Astley has one of the most vast private DVD/BluRay collections in the world. He also lets his fans borrow movies. There is only one title he will not lend out though. Does anyone have a guess what it is?

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Every women with a brain I know said within hours? Days? As soon as that report came out about his child and his lack of concern that he was behind this

My wife was all over this story from jump street. She had that guy pegged right off the bat

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
There is no way anyone will collect $20,000 he might as make it a billion - I watched a lot of this and he would kill you first

Apparently he's a bad dude and that whole "experience" is disavowed by the entire horror community. There's a reason he has to keep moving it.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Not a haunted house- you are buried alive, drowned.... crazy ****

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Oh yeah, it stunk to high heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->