OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XVII - Fall is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Apparently he's a bad dude and that whole "experience" is disavowed by the entire horror community. There's a reason he has to keep moving it.
I watched it and I thought this guy is a sadist- something disturbing about him

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I watched it and I thought this guy is a sadist- something disturbing about him

Like someone said, he found a loophole to torture people. These are people who are foolish enough to think this is like going on Fear Factor, meanwhile they can drug you and pull your teeth out.

Reactions: DKH

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
On the Anniversary of my friends passing finally got well bits and pieces of the cause. Said he had a heart attack. Heart attack at like 27/28

Jesus...........

Definitely puts life in perspective. Anything can happen at any time and I feel like ppl deep down do realize that but often times it’s something we take for granted. I’m sorry for your loss, that’s truly awful.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Apparently he's a bad dude and that whole "experience" is disavowed by the entire horror community. There's a reason he has to keep moving it.

He for sure gets off on this, he’s a sick f*** that probably belongs in prison and if not prison then he definitely belongs in a mental hospital. Not fit for society

Maybe somebody’ll Shoot him and claim self defense. That would be hilarious.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Getting a new bathroom sink today and then the apartment work should be complete!

I found out that a 75 gallon hot water tank was responsible for my flood. The unit went and then broke the line which sent 75 gallons down through my ceiling on top of city water. In total, 5 units were impacted with me getting the worst. No one was home to stop it sadly.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Getting a new bathroom sink today and then the apartment work should be complete!

I found out that a 75 gallon hot water tank was responsible for my flood. The unit went and then broke the line which sent 75 gallons down through my ceiling on top of city water. In total, 5 units were impacted with me getting the worst. No one was home to stop it sadly.
Yikes! Glad they are finally getting the work done

Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
So my apartment is finishing up renovations on our clubhouse and surrounding outdoor areas. The other day they stuck a bunch of signs up in the yard advertising the changes to attract new renters. Apparently we are getting an outdoor pool table, ping pong table, professional putting green, and Peloton room, among other things. None of which I am likely to use, but I am sure it will be their justification for another outrageous rent increase when my lease is up. :skeptic:

I am curious about the Peloton room though. I wonder if it will look like this:
sddefault.jpg
Peloton_Girl_Cycling.jpg

:laugh:

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yikes! Glad they are finally getting the work done
I'm glad everything seems to be fixed now. The sink is on me. I knew I likely needed a new one about a month ago but hadn't put a work order in.

I got a clothes rack up with my mom today but I'm too lazy to clean the closets and more of the kitchen. I'll get a second wind later and get some stuff done to make it a productive day lol.

Slow and steady wins the race

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm glad everything seems to be fixed now. The sink is on me. I knew I likely needed a new one about a month ago but hadn't put a work order in.

I got a clothes rack up with my mom today but I'm too lazy to clean the closets and more of the kitchen. I'll get a second wind later and get some stuff done to make it a productive day lol.

Slow and steady wins the race
I am in one of my organizing moods today. I have to get things done when those hit. :laugh:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
We're under a wind advisory here.

They aren't joking! :eek: Glad I don't have to be on the road.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Water is incredibly destructive. I've had 2 hot water pipes fail in the units above my office the past 2-3 years. Wrecked the ceilings and worse destroyed a lot of documents.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Water is incredibly destructive. I've had 2 hot water pipes fail in the units above my office the past 2-3 years. Wrecked the ceilings and worse destroyed a lot of documents.
Water is no joke that's for sure. Hopefully you don't have any more pipe failures. I have so much more empathy for people who have worse damage than I had.

I got so lucky that my important docs were in a safe that was on a shelf

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Water is no joke that's for sure. Hopefully you don't have any more pipe failures. I have so much more empathy for people who have worse damage than I had.

I got so lucky that my important docs were in a safe that was on a shelf

I hope so too!

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad