OT - NO POLITICS Off Topic 2019 part XIX -Holiday Shopping Done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Just over two weeks to my wife's due date which means in reality she could go into labour at any point from here on in. Baby room all finished, name decided on, hospital bags packed, nothing left to do but wait.

Really excited to meet my daughter.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Just over two weeks to my wife's due date which means in reality she could go into labour at any point from here on in. Baby room all finished, name decided on, hospital bags packed, nothing left to do but wait.

Really excited to meet my daughter.
I love reading this. Blessings for health and please post photos if you are comfortable. :)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Y'all... Sorry for not posting much lately... Been really busy... Wedding planning.

But I get married on Saturday!

Pictures to come for sure.
Small suggestion. Take a moment to slow things down at your wedding.....just look at all the faces and feel every bit of energy. It will go by SO quickly and you will think.....I cant remember seeing that person, or....did I actually eat dinner?

Wishing you balance and acceptance and love.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Took my first sick day in about 5 years today. Missed two doses of BP medication over the weekend. My body did not like that. Went back on it but was experiencing dizziness, confusion, palpitations.....
needless to say, I stayed home, did some light work and slept.

Improving a bit.
Cyn please DO NOT miss the BP meds. I had a friend who took his own life in 2009 (he called me drunk the night before). I stopped taking my BP med because I had such a terrible time dealing with it and then I had a stroke. Never recovered from the implications. I've been blind in one eye from that mistake and will, for the rest of my life have other problems because of that mistake. I ended up having to re-learn a lot of things that I took for granted. I have no depth perception so falling down (and up) stairs, driving issues on and on and on and on. I wasn't able to drive comfortably for a few years, lost a lot of business customers. If you got away with it take it as a blessing that you learned how sick you can get and thank "God, Godess or whomever" that you're okay.
Happy Holidays To All...

Last edited:

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Small suggestion. Take a moment to slow things down at your wedding.....just look at all the faces and feel every bit of energy. It will go by SO quickly and you will think.....I cant remember seeing that person, or....did I actually eat dinner?

Wishing you balance and acceptance and love.

Thank you!

Yeah it's been a bit crazy the last 2 months... But things have settled down nicely.

We got the bulk of the stuff done 1-2 weeks ago... And we have a very small guest list (29), so hopefully that helps us just enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Kovi

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Thank you!

Yeah it's been a bit crazy the last 2 months... But things have settled down nicely.

We got the bulk of the stuff done 1-2 weeks ago... And we have a very small guest list (29), so hopefully that helps us just enjoy it. :)
This must be sweeter for you. Since the long wait and headaches and pain that comes with having a long distance relationship. You're a very persistent man. I tried twice, but couldn't manage the constant pain from the distance.
Hats off to you bro.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Least favorite song for Christmas is Wham's Last Christmas. Literally makes my skin crawl. Close second is anything by Mariah Carey. Just awful...
We've been stuck at the resort, wife's under the weather since arrival. No Chichen Itza, nor Tulum. Only got 2 lunches out at local eateries, At least they aren't playing Christmas music.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
30 degrees right now.
20191211_093336.jpg

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
We've been stuck at the resort, wife's under the weather since arrival. No Chichen Itza, nor Tulum. Only got 2 lunches out at local eateries, At least they aren't playing Christmas music.

Oh man, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear it's not going as planned. At least it's beautiful, even if you're hanging at the hotel.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Oh man, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear it's not going as planned. At least it's beautiful, even if you're hanging at the hotel.
It is what it is, that sucks more for the wife. Resort's beach front and pools helps with the pain and having a few slushy cocktails helps with the sore throat.

Reactions: LSCII

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Least favorite song for Christmas is Wham's Last Christmas. Literally makes my skin crawl. Close second is anything by Mariah Carey. Just awful...

OMG I can't stand "Last Christmas" either. Mariah Carey I'm meh about- the problem with her (and Celine Dion) is her voice is so powerful it literally overwhelms the music and lyrics.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad