Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I ****ing hate snow.
Hate it.

Hate even more than I hate the ****ing Habs.

****ing snow.

When it comes to snow

6swwzUJ.gif

Reactions: BMC and Gee Wally

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

It's true. Yesterday I went to a grocery store closer to home than the one I usually go to as I couldn't get out early and the place was mobbed. The milk case & bread aisle had been wiped out, I felt bad for the stock boys, no sooner did they put a couple of bottles or loaves on the shelves people scooped them up lol

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
It's true. Yesterday I went to a grocery store closer to home than the one I usually go to as I couldn't get out early and the place was mobbed. The milk case & bread aisle had been wiped out, I felt bad for the stock boys, no sooner did they put a couple of bottles or loaves on the shelves people scooped them up lol

I’ll never understand this. Ever.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Looks like we're getting freezing rain. Last night's forecast said 8-13 inches of snow but it has been revised. Personally I'd rather have the snow much as I dislike it.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Have a beef ragu in the crockpot and made fried chicken sandwiches in the air fryer today. I was on the fence about buying one but got a good deal at Target. It’s a pretty cool piece of equipment.

All the kitchen appliances today!

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I work for Stop N Shop. Just finished my day. Went in at 5AM. It still amazes me how much people lose their minds when it comes to snow. 5 shovels. 9 loaves of bread. Gallons of milk. Amazing.

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Have a beef ragu in the crockpot and made fried chicken sandwiches in the air fryer today. I was on the fence about buying one but got a good deal at Target. It’s a pretty cool piece of equipment.

All the kitchen appliances today!
The air fryer is legit. Got one with a Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift card I got for Christmas. It cooks meat exceptionally well, and I even made some homemade sweet potato fries with it. Good shit.

Reactions: Kate08

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
played a quick nine holes with the new blades today. Nice feel to them, didn`t keep score but if I was guessing, likely 44/45 which isn`t bad for a round in January

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
My back and neck have been a mess lately.
I’ve been laying on the floor with a golf ball under me to try and loosen some of the muscles.

It’s a special kind of hell but man it works and feels great after.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
My back and neck have been a mess lately.
I’ve been laying on the floor with a golf ball under me to try and loosen some of the muscles.

It’s a special kind of hell but man it works and feels great after.
I have two different size foam rollers. They work wonders, but then it still takes me half an hour to get up off the floor :help: :laugh:

Hope you feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad