Pleasantly warm, AZ
:help:

46473944_10216517096532629_4611073118004314112_o.jpg
Ouch, stay safe back there my friends.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Anyone making it over to any of the pot shops opening today??

I live in Leicester. They made contingency plans to alleviate the traffic concerns. Went up to Walmart which is near Cultivate and it was wide open in terms of traffic. Heard the shop is very busy with close to a thousand people in line, but as long as it doesn't interfere with me driving to where I want to go, it's all good.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I live in Leicester. They made contingency plans to alleviate the traffic concerns. Went up to Walmart which is near Cultivate and it was wide open in terms of traffic. Heard the shop is very busy with close to a thousand people in line, but as long as it doesn't interfere with me driving to where I want to go, it's all good.

Yeah just wait til all those stoners get out on the road though man

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
and whats stopping someone from going to a package store, buying a flask of Jack, sitting in the car chugging it, then driving?

I was only trying to warn @LSCII that he may get stuck behind someone driving 4 miles an hour, you know, sort of like one of those jokes we read about and hear occasionally

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005

Nice to see the business doing well.
I would love to open one up in my area. My wife could sell dahlias and weed. We would make a fortune. The amount of money people pay for dahlias is absolutely rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad