Celtics/NBA Off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
One day the Cs are ready to ship him out
The next they’re ready to lock him up

being a Boston sports reporter is the easiest job in the world.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Watched the summer league game yesterday. Surprising how much better the refs were when they were G League refs and actually making calls based on the court play instead of the names on the jerseys. No superstars on the court made a huge difference

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Don't they play better without him? I know they definitely did last season

When Smart is on it's a beautiful thing. Problem is his shooting low periods are real lows. He needs to realize that when his shooting is off, he needs to be an assist guy and still play defense but ditch the 3s and get inside by driving which he does well

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
When Smart is on it's a beautiful thing. Problem is his shooting low periods are real lows. He needs to realize that when his shooting is off, he needs to be an assist guy and still play defense but ditch the 3s and get inside by driving which he does well

Especially because him being on like that happens only like 4-5 times a year

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I was surprised when I saw a picture of him. With a name like Dennis Schroeder I expected him to look like Detlef Schrempf.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I think they upgraded everywhere but Fournier and Semi and:

1) Richardson fits the defensive identity they are trying to create under Udoka more than Fournier while also giving us WAY more financial flexibility going forward

2) who gives a shit about a marginal downgrade from Semi, both guys shouldn’t really play on good teams anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad