HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
2021nbabracket.png

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Well... at least now the ice at the Garden won’t suffer from having the floor put down on it. So there’s that...
Such a strange league.

To be so close, yet still so far away.

So many teams are searching for that 3rd piece it seems, to put them over the top.

Celtics just feel like another one of those teams.

Reactions: Maine Fan

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Such a strange league.

To be so close, yet still so far away.

So many teams are searching for that 3rd piece it seems, to put them over the top.

Celtics just feel like another one of those teams.
The NBA is just unwatchable.

Lopsided officiating, teams stuck in purgatory in perpetuity, and free agents unwilling to go anywhere other than a handful of cities (never Boston) are big reasons I can’t watch.

I just don’t have time for that.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The NBA is just unwatchable.

Lopsided officiating, teams stuck in purgatory in perpetuity, and free agents unwilling to go anywhere other than a handful of cities (never Boston) are big reasons I can’t watch.

I just don’t have time for that.
I gave it an honest effort this season.

Probably the most I’ve watched since I was a kid. still not a lot, but a lot for me.

I’ve always kind of liked the Mavs for some reason, so I caught a handful of their games as well as handful of Celtics games.

But yeah, woof.

Reactions: rfournier103

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Basically the NBA is turning into premier league soccer where there’s are a handful of top destinations which are incredibly attractive and then everybody else is hoping to catch lightning in a bottle

I think people underestimate how hard it is to win a title in the nba without a top 3-5 player and multiple elite players. So when people talk about the disappointing Celtics of the last handful of years I’m like what on earth are you talking about? This year, sure- but the other seasons aside from the Kyrie one? Absolutely not. Because if you think they realistically had a shot at a championship you’re honestly delusional and don’t understand how the NBA works. Last team that will ever win like that is the Pistons and even then it was a different league and they had hall of famers

Celtics best bet is hoping Jaylen and Jayson develop into top 10 players in the league. Tatum might already be there

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
What a bunch of sniveling entitled whiners:

Yes they can be this but my question to Danny and ownership is did they speak to the team about their concerns prior to going to the media or did they go straight to the media.

If they spoke to the team then I agree but if they didn't, I think the players have a right to be pissed off.

Reactions: Lobster57

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
That's why I posted it. Woj knows.

I have nothing but respect for Danny Ainge.

Despite recent missteps, he's done a solid job since coming back to the organization.

It was time to move this franchise forward with fresh eyes and a new perspective.
The time is now so they don't mess up Tatum & Brown.

Reactions: bbfan419

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
That's why I posted it. Woj knows.

I have nothing but respect for Danny Ainge.

Despite recent missteps, he's done a solid job since coming back to the organization.

It was time to move this franchise forward with fresh eyes and a new perspective.
Agree, I'm also just sure not how the Celtics can honestly send out Ainge to meet with FAs in a predominantly African American league in light of some of his comments he's made recently and over the last couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille