Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
CKHnySL.gif

Last edited:

burrythebiscuit*

Mar 6, 2016

What do we do? Who really knows who is available. I would really kick tires harder then that homie above. I think severson would be a good target. Young,cheap. I want to beg Holland to do something but be careful what you wish for lol I miss hockey already. Ill probably pull out the dough to see last opening night. Just not paying 20 bucks for a double jack and coke like I did for my birthday lol have a good one guys

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
What do we do? Who really knows who is available. I would really kick tires harder then that homie above. I think severson would be a good target. Young,cheap. I want to beg Holland to do something but be careful what you wish for lol I miss hockey already. Ill probably pull out the dough to see last opening night. Just not paying 20 bucks for a double jack and coke like I did for my birthday lol have a good one guys

Well, I just read on the main board that Severson may be available. I'd kick the hell out of those tires.

A handful of other intriguing names have joined the list: Anaheim’s Cam Fowler, New Jersey’s Damon Severson, Columbus’ Sergei Bobrovsky, Toronto’s Tyler Bozak and the Rangers’ Derek Stepan.

http://www.tsn.ca/shattenkirk-vaults-to-top-of-tsn-trade-bait-list-1.512905

As far as drinking and attending hockey games go, I strongly suggest you pre-game :)

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
I just want to see KH make an honest commitment to honour his words

So either a full rebuild by selling off assets for picks and prospects

Or

A retool that changes the look of the club and brings In some tangaible upgrades

Nothing in between, no spoken increased role for larking and dekeyser while resigning old vets snd maintaing every vontract we have, it just wont do.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I just want to see KH make an honest commitment to honour his words

So either a full rebuild by selling off assets for picks and prospectsi

Or

A retool that changes the look of the club and brings In some tangaible upgrades

Nothing in between, no spoken increased role for larking and dekeyser while resigning old vets snd maintaing every vontract we have, it just wont do.

Agree 100 percent. He said changes and that's what I wanna see.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Troy Brouwer would be such a textbook Holland signing. I hope we avoid.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Tanev is essentially Lashoff.

I wouldn't play Tanev over any of Detroit's top 4 dmen last year, and I very likely wouldn't play him over Marchenko either. I would play him over Smith. That's about it.

this might be the most ridiculous thing i've ever read on here. chris tanev, top pairing shutdown defenseman, is essentially lashoff. he's more like dekeyser. except he's better.

that's without touching the ridiculousness of ericsson, quincey and marchenko > smith.

also using +/- to explain anything. tanev had slightly better goal differential 5on5 than hamhuis. he just played more games so raw +/- ended up being worse. tanev is also better than edler. go as canucks fans. previous 3 season tanev had the best goal differential of canucks dman 5on5.

was brad stuart better than lidsträm back in 10-11?

taylorjonl

Jul 3, 2015
Sandy, Utah
Is Severson projected to be a top pair with offensive upside? He was on the NJ top 4 the latter half of the year.

Wondering if we can kill two birds with one stone:

To New Jersey:
Nyquist/Tatar
Datsyuk

To Detroit:
Severson

Assuming we would need to add something to even up?

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Is Severson projected to be a top pair with offensive upside? He was on the NJ top 4 the latter half of the year.

Wondering if we can kill two birds with one stone:

To New Jersey:
Nyquist/Tatar
Datsyuk

To Detroit:
Severson

Assuming we would need to add something to even up?

Nyquist and Tatar alone wouldn't get us severson.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
I think if we weren't adding the Datsyuk contract that they would but with the Datsyuk contract I think we add, which is why I said I assume we need to add, just not sure how big the difference is.

I am on board with Severson. If NJ has the space Daytsuk is a throw in. He doesn't cost the team anything if its not space they were going to utilize. If they need anything beyond Nysquist/Tartar need to reevaluate.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Lucic heading to FA.. Kenny is gonna have a field day.

If you had to pick one overpaid FA signing: Backes, Ladd, or Lucic

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Than you're overrating Severson.

or you're underrating him.

21 years old with two season behind and in both he played like legit top 4 defenseman (or borderline last season). wouldn't trade that for solid top 6 winger in their 20s if we had that. wouldn't trade dekeyser for tatar/nyquist either and severson should have more value.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm not saying he's untouchable, but I really hope we don't trade Svech. I think he could turn out to be a really good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille