OT: Off Season Stuff and Whatnot

Slick Arnold

Sponsor
Oct 4, 2005
Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for this, but I'm thinking of cancelling my DirecTV plan as I never use it, but I'm just worried about how to watch games. How do other people out there do it?

Figured that classified as "offseason stuff" :laugh:

Are you local to Pitt or out of town? I'm out of town and use Sling TV for the NBC nationally televised games and playoffs, NHL.TV for the rest. You can also add NHL Network for like $5/month. NHL.TV on the AppleTV is the best picture and streaming quality I've ever seen for hockey, it's insane. DirectTV Now is the most likely to get the local AT&T station if you're in Pitts but there's no indication that will be an option for the Fall

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for this, but I'm thinking of cancelling my DirecTV plan as I never use it, but I'm just worried about how to watch games. How do other people out there do it?

Figured that classified as "offseason stuff" :laugh:

Nhl streams on Reddit. NHL.tv both good options with pros and cons

Reactions: That1Kid

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

I had been looking for this clip forever. Good lord...

Was this the game where Crosby recorded 5 points and Malkin had a hat trick?

EDIT: No, he got 5 points, but only 2 goals for Geno. The crowd (and Steiggy) must have thought it was a HT.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man just some awesome posts. Awesome big rigg stuff and I love when Sully talks hockey. Great stuff.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Minor stuff, but Christian Propp from North Bay is said to be an invite to the rookie tournament - I remember reading about Tristan Cote-Cazenave getting an invite too earlier on, so that's the goaltending part of the roster settled.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That is unreal. He has a true passion for animals and it's not just some star wanting to live an unrealistic life. This is legit caring about animals and legit caring about their wildlife. Amazing. Kudos to him.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad