Salary Cap: Off Season News... the summer that just keeps giving and giving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I wouldn't mind Cooke

A cookie? Yeah I could handle one too. Either a smartie cookie or perhaps an oatmeal raisin or a peanut butter and cinnamon cookie. That is what you meant right? Because Matt Cooke is done as a hockey player and our bottom 6 spots are full and there's absolutely nothing he could provide that someone like Wilson or Rust could not do. So I'm going to assume you just meant that you wanted a cookie.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
ThePhil_005.png

this was my favorite

This is the only one I didn't get. What's the deal with "Russian Super League?"

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Geno insisted to Sid that he is the last one that leaves the lockeroom because he played in the KHL, and Sid had no professional experience when they both entered the league.

The locker room or last to step on the ice? I remember that story though where he pulled the KHL card and made Sid go out before him.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
Hey man wtf?!? Where's your 'u' in 'favourite', are you really Canadian?

Malkin_preview.png

:laugh:

Just trying to fit in with our Pittsburgh friends! ;)

The locker room or last to step on the ice? I remember that story though where he pulled the KHL card and made Sid go out before him.

Well, both. When they leave the lockerroom down the hall to the ice Crosby then Malkin are always the last two, because of that story.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I care that Perron proves you wrong because it's nearly all you talk about. When unfairly criticizing a player over and over is your schtick, it's nice to see you own up if/when you are wrong.
Good luck then, i will be a happy guy if i am proven wrong because i care way more about the pens than i do about the internet battles. I am just worried, but hey, i understand that perron might very well look awesome. In that case we are an offensive powerhouse and that would be fun to watch. Calm down bro, we are all rooting for the same thing, there is no need to be agressive like this.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Good luck then, i will be a happy guy if i am proven wrong because i care way more about the pens than i do about the internet battles. I am just worried, but hey, i understand that perron might very well look awesome. In that case we are an offensive powerhouse and that would be fun to watch. Calm down bro, we are all rooting for the same thing, there is no need to be agressive like this.

I am calm thanks. I also believe that Perron has some proving to do, I just don't see the need for you to exaggerate and over dramatize his issues. And then post about it nonstop.

Let's give it 40 games and then fully judge his role as a Penguin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
That move by Sid coming out of the corner and scoring off his knees is impressive, even if it is just camp.

Here's to hoping Plotnikov exceeds expectations and turns out to be a Hell of a pickup.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
That move by Sid coming out of the corner and scoring off his knees is impressive, even if it is just camp.

Here's to hoping Plotnikov exceeds expectations and turns out to be a Hell of a pickup.

The one where he almost got kneed in the head? :laugh:

All I see is potential injuries with this team... and looking to see if they already have one.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Ah that makes sense. Thanks.

Are these guys just all scrimmaging or are there coaches out there putting them through drills or set plays and stuff?

It looks like almost half the NHL club is there. I assume everyone is just going to stay put until camp starts?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008

Are these guys just all scrimmaging or are there coaches out there putting them through drills or set plays and stuff?

It looks like almost half the NHL club is there. I assume everyone is just going to stay put until camp starts?

From what I gather, it's just optional "**** around" stuff.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Did I just read Tyler ****ing Kennedy is at Pens camp?

Nope

It's just the guys who are currently in Pittsburgh skating together. No coaches involved as far as I know. Sid wanted to come back early so he could skate with the new guys when they arrived in Pittsburgh. I'd imagine he's directing whatever they're doing.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
So Army played with Sid today at a street hockey game, start the speculation......:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad