Rumor: OFF-SEASON AVS Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LXXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
1 - Radulov's agent says his client and Patrick Roy remain in close contact (March)
2 - Rumors of Roy/Sakic talking to Radulov (May)
3 - Rumors of the Avalanche investigating the legitimacy of his KHL contract (May)
4 - Avs trade for 2 Russians in Grigorenko/Zadorov (June)
5 - Avs draft 2 more Russians at the draft in Mironov/Boikov (June)
6 - Today, Radulov tells Russian media that he will consider an NHL return next summer (July)

Tell me there isn't something in the works and I will call you a liar. Too much smoke.
I think the only thing that could stop us from signing him is him asking for too much money.

It's a totally easy cap situation we have next summer. Adding a big fish like Rads isn't going to be that easy.

Btw
http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/ratings.php?db=200715&sit=5v5&type=individual&teamid=0&pos=forwards&minutes=1000&disp=1&sort=PCT&sortdir=DESC

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
I think the only thing that could stop us from signing him is him asking for too much money.

It's a totally easy cap situation we have next summer. Adding a big fish like Rads isn't going to be that easy.

Btw
http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/ratings.php?db=200715&sit=5v5&type=individual&teamid=0&pos=forwards&minutes=1000&disp=1&sort=PCT&sortdir=DESC

he's good but not exactly fair for other guys on that list as rads played most of his games when scoring was slightly higher.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Look at that joy. Come find happiness again, Alex.

1024022-2006-patrick-roy-alors-entraineur.jpg

viach

Aug 5, 2007
1 - Radulov's agent says his client and Patrick Roy remain in close contact (March)
2 - Rumors of Roy/Sakic talking to Radulov (May)
3 - Rumors of the Avalanche investigating the legitimacy of his KHL contract (May)
4 - Avs trade for 2 Russians in Grigorenko/Zadorov (June)
5 - Avs draft 2 more Russians at the draft in Mironov/Boikov (June)
6 - Today, Radulov tells Russian media that he will consider an NHL return next summer (July)

Tell me there isn't something in the works and I will call you a liar. Too much smoke.

Like this. :nod::nod:

Would love Radulov. He is the better option to have a all star winger for "free" without a trade

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Radulov knows he's not a player that works with most coaches if he has any kind of self awareness. Roy and him at least seemed to understand each other.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Radulov knows he's not a player that works with most coaches if he has any kind of self awareness. Roy and him at least seemed to understand each other.

That was 10 years ago though so it'll be interesting to see what their relationship would be like now.

I remember reading that Radulov lived with Roy's family at one point so maybe they're close and Radulov still really respects him.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Imagine that were back in 2012... and someone tells you that in 3 years the Avs have a team with Duchene, MacKinnon, EJ, Grigorenko, and Zadorov... here's to hoping that they all reach their full potential! :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad