Patriots/NFL Off Season 2021 - Free Agent Frenzy II - Robert Kraft on spending: In business to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I like Kendrick Bourne, I think they’re gonna redo the entire WR room outside of Meyers and *maybe* edelman (although I could see them moving him to Tampa for a late pick)

I dont think Bill wants to send Edelman to Tampa... but

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I dont think Bill wants to send Edelman to Tampa... but
I dont think so either. I dont really think Bill wants to watch Gronk, Edelman, and Brady to come into Gilette this year and run up and down the field on them.

Patriots fans dont deserve that either lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I dont think so either. I dont really think Bill wants to watch Gronk, Edelman, and Brady to come into Gilette this year and run up and down the field on them.

Patriots fans dont deserve that either lol

traded them Gronk last year, I don’t think he concerns himself too much with optics or pats fans feelsies

if Brady tells the Bucs he wants Edelman and they offer a 5th I bet he’s gone

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
traded them Gronk last year, I don’t think he concerns himself too much with optics or pats fans feelsies

if Brady tells the Bucs he wants Edelman and they offer a 5th I bet he’s gone
Yeah, but Gronk was refusing to play essentially for anyone other than Brady. That's not happening with Edelman as of now

Reactions: Mione134

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Maybe explains the Mills signing more. Liked him

yeah I thought he did his job effectively whenever he was out there, good little cheap signing by Caserio

I also think they signed Mills with an eye towards the future with McCourty possibly being done soon too. Get some versatile bodies in the secondary because there’s gonna be some turnover coming back there in the coming years. Prepare for all scenarios

Reactions: N o o d l e s

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
yeah I thought he did his job effectively whenever he was out there, good little cheap signing by Caserio

I also think they signed Mills with an eye towards the future with McCourty possibly being done soon too. Get some versatile bodies in the secondary because there’s gonna be some turnover coming back there in the coming years. Prepare for all scenarios

Ya just overall secondary depth is needed

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad