Patriots/NFL Off Season 2021 - Free Agent Frenzy II - Robert Kraft on spending: In business to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Honestly, part of me was hoping White would leave. It was so painful watching Newton struggle to throw him screen passes last year. I wanted him to go somewhere where the QB could actually utilize his skills.

Despite that, I'm very happy that he's back. Incredibly important part of this team.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
N'Keal Harry a target for Washington?

saw that they’re looking for at least a 4th and a few other teams are in on him

I saw pats fans on twitter saying “what’s the point, might as well just hold onto him if that’s all you can get” and to that I say “lol no”

if you can get a 4th you have to take it and run. I’m not convinced he’s a lost cause but I don’t see him turning around his play here. Thanks to N’Keal for giving it a shot and being a professional for a couple years, hopefully a change of scenery reboots his career

Also I love that they fully guaranteed the White deal. No need to make that man work for his money with incentives. Guy deserves it for the shit he went through last year and for what he’s meant to the franchise. My 83 year old grandmothers favorite player

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
saw that they’re looking for at least a 4th and a few other teams are in on him

I saw pats fans on twitter saying “what’s the point, might as well just hold onto him if that’s all you can get” and to that I say “lol no”

if you can get a 4th you have to take it and run. I’m not convinced he’s a lost cause but I don’t see him turning around his play here. Thanks to N’Keal for giving it a shot and being a professional for a couple years, hopefully a change of scenery reboots his career

Bingo. Harry is a lost cause here. Trading him to a team like Washington where the Pats can get some sort of return that Bill could use to either get more assets or take a flyer on a player that had big talent but for reasons outside of football slid down the draft board is the best option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad