Cut/Released: Odell Beckham Jr

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
If I was a Browns fan, I'd wait a bit before being over the top excited. Be excited, sure. But don't get crazy yet.

We have no idea how Kitchens is going to handle being a HC, the massive egos/personalities on the team, the very high expectations, etc. They won a bunch of games last year when their playoff hopes were all but dead.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If I was a Browns fan, I'd wait a bit before being over the top excited. Be excited, sure. But don't get crazy yet.

We have no idea how Kitchens is going to handle being a HC, the massive egos/personalities on the team, the very high expectations, etc. They won a bunch of games last year when their playoff hopes were all but dead.

Browns fans have had a handful of moments to be excited about since 80's

Let them dream and be happy

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
they chose eli over starting anew with a different qb, obj, saquon, engram, etc. astounding.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
It seems like O'Dell was blindsided. Smart of Giants keeping their cards close to their chest, even though I'm not sure ODB will hate going there. Only thing is will ODB use the same tactic as AB to get more money?? I'll bet he does, but he probably handles the situation better than AB. Browns can afford it anyways. Congrats to CLE fans. You deserve to watch some good football.

Sep 19, 2008
what da HELL is gettleman doin in Ny rofl he's basically tearing that team apart. those are good players you're cutting and releasing. Vernon. Beckham. Collins.

FINE by me ROFL :laugh:

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Wow, i'm so hyped for Browns.

Baker, Chubb, Hunt, Odell, Landry, Njoku, DeValve, Hubbard, Bitonio, Tretter, Vernon, Garrett, Schobert, Carrie, Randall, Ward, Also Callaway, Higgins, Duke Johnson, Strong and Rattley.

Linked with Sheldon Richardson, Earl Thomas, Bradley Roby, CJ Mosley and Tyrell Williams wtf.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Giants win the trade. 1st, 3rd and a damn good young safety in Peppers for a diva headcase receiver.

While an elite talent, Beckham isn't the type of player you win with.

addition by subtraction

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Giants win the trade. 1st, 3rd and a damn good young safety in Peppers for a diva headcase receiver.

addition by subtraction
OBJ whines a lot, but he's also not won a lot. Mayfield spreads the ball around a lot, so it's guaranteed OBJ won't get the number of targets that he wants. I can't help but think OBJ will better handle lower numbers if the team is winning.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Still cant believe this. Happy for CLE fans.

Giants going Knicks-mode. Holy hell...

Yanks, Isles & Nets seem to be the only NY teams who know what they're doing.

Dorsey is a hell of a GM. Completely turned the franchise around. Deserves a lot of credit.

I said all along that for the team to succeed, they just needed legit management. Haslam finally realized this and hired a very experienced guy to un football ops and now look.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

addition by subtraction

Damn Good Young Safety is a description that would be fitting someone like Eddie Jackson or Kevin Byard

It is a description that does not apply to Peppers who has been mediocre

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad