Cut/Released: Odell Beckham Jr

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Now there's some Earl Thomas to the Browns speculation on twitter. That'd be insane if they can pull it off after already adding OBJ and Vernon.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Long-suffering Browns fan. Amazing ad, they are going all-in before they have to pay Baker, Garrett and Ward significant money in 3 and 4 years. That allows them to spend on luxury items short term like a high-end WR. Having QB's on rookie deals has been huge for the depth of the Rams, Eagles, and Chiefs. A competent to pro-bowl level QB on a rookie deal is just insanely valuable. Can't wait for the season to start.

As a Browns and Leafs fan, the draft used to be our Cup/Superbowl, so it's weird not having a first in either, but I'll take it over the previous era.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I wanna drink bleach. Giants in full rebuilding mode BUT keeping Eli at QB. Gimme a f***ing break! 2020 1st overall pick, here we come!

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Been a Browns fan for a very long time. I've watched horrendous football game after game, year after year, from 1999 until now. Seen too many stupid mistakes by coaches, players, GMs, owners, etc. Used to go to games every year cheering them on, I've paid money to watch Charlie Frye and Spergin Wynn play QB, and got used to constantly being disappointed over the last 20 years.
To say it's an exciting time to be a Browns fan is a massive understatement.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Browns should have a playoff team this year. Hell may have frozen over.

Happy for their fans.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's all lining up so perfectly for the Browns. Something we rarely see as well.

Pittsburgh: On the edge of the abyss in terms of rebuilding. Captain Fatf*** is beat up to hell, Conner and Juju will be looked at to lead them into the new era. Juju is sure as hell capable, but i'm not 100% sold on Conner. Could take a step back

Baltimore: Weak offense, their entire defense essentially crumbled in the span of 48 hours. Gone from fringe contender to re builder in the snap of a finger

Bengals: Hello 500.

Dare i say it, but the Browns have...expectations going into this year? That's a new one.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Meanwhile Pittsburgh couldn't anything higher than a 3rd for Antonio Brown..

giphy.gif

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I'd say it's a pretty fair deal other then the Giants being left with the dead money. Browns have added so much talent lately with Beckham, Hunt, Vernon and Richardson. If Richardson and Vernon play like they're capable of, the Dline will be scary with Garrett and Ogunjobi there as well. Offense is just stacked with young talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad