Post-Game Talk: October 6, 2016| Flyers 4 at NYR 2 | preseason

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Why on earth would Hextall send a player back to juniors just to fit under the cap? If you are a significantly better team with Konency then you just trade someone like Matt Read who hasn't shown much in the last few years.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Why on earth would Hextall send a player back to juniors just to fit under the cap? If you are a significantly better team with Konency then you just trade someone like Matt Read who hasn't shown much in the last few years.

Somebody has to want him.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Here's what i would do Once Schenn is back

Schenn--Giroux--Simmomds
Konecny--Couturier--Voracek
Raffl--Bellemare--Weise
Cousins--Gordon--Lyubimov
(Weal)

Del Zotto--Gostisbehere
Provorov--Streit
Macdonald--Gudas
(Schultz--Manning)

Mason
Nuevirth

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Here's what I think:

Lyubimov gets sent down, keeps VDV and Weal as extras, before Lyubimov comes up around November and Weal goes down and this is what we get when Schenn is in

Schenn-Giroux-Simmonds
Konecny-Couturier-Voracek
Raffle-Cousins-Weise
Bellemare-Gordon-Read

VdV/Weal
'
MDZ-Ghost
Provorov-Gudas
Streit-Schultz

Manning

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Somebody has to want him.

and you don't think he is trade able? Hextall was able to trade Luke Schenn, VLC, Grossmann, Rinaldo and etc. Matt Read might be slightly over paid (at worst) but I'm sure someone would take him.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
and you don't think he is trade able? Hextall was able to trade Luke Schenn, VLC, Grossmann, Rinaldo and etc. Matt Read might be slightly over paid (at worst) but I'm sure someone would take him.

No...I don't

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It would be tough to trade Read for a pick right now. Cap space is at a premium, and he has two years left, not one.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
It would be tough to trade Read for a pick right now. Cap space is at a premium, and he has two years left, not one.

I wouldn't mind him on the Coyotes. Retain salary. My west team has Ryan White (who can be AHL'd).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad