Recalled/Assigned: Oct. 22: Bournival & Beaulieu sent down until Sunday

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Let him mature then. Not doing that, and shipping him out for peanuts because of off-ice issues, is just irrational. After all, Seguin behaved much worse while with the Bruins, which motivated his trade, but in hindsight, don't you think the Bruins would want to undo that trade? Moreover, if they do trade him because of non-performance issues, this just evokes a number of other dumb trades that were similarly motivated, such as Roy and Chelios. This scenario evokes the Chelios trade. I hope it never gets that far.

Absolutely no shipping for peanuts. Keep in mind this is PURE speculation.
It could be something as simple as we are not going to fall into the trap of playing either of our kids on their wrong side. A policy I condone. If that is the case send Nate below and bring up DDD.
No one noticed but they did have Drew playing both left and right D in training camp.
Your ideal 7 can do this. Nate isn't a 7.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Absolutely no shipping for peanuts. Keep in mind this is PURE speculation.
It could be something as simple as we are not going to fall into the trap of playing either of our kids on their wrong side. A policy I condone. If that is the case send Nate below and bring up DDD.
No one noticed but they did have Drew playing both left and right D in training camp.
Your ideal 7 can do this. Nate isn't a 7.

Or... you could rotate the bottom 3 players with the 2 spots, or even the bottom 4-5 players with the bottom 3-4 spots. He is NHL-level. Find a way to work him in, even if he only plays 70% of the games.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Or... you could rotate the bottom 3 players with the 2 spots, or even the bottom 4-5 players with the bottom 3-4 spots. He is NHL-level. Find a way to work him in, even if he only plays 70% of the games.

You could do that but the thing i'm noticing right now is Tinner's constant improvement.
Keep playing him at least until he hits that next plateau.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
It's very reassuring for fans too know the Habs GM is taking proactive concerns with great prospects like Beaulieu & Bournival. Keeping their games sharp and honing their abilities in Hamilton, having talented players like them hungry for icetime in the NHL, while playing against the best prospects outside the NHL in the AHL. Teams striving to become elite playoff contenders as the Habs are, ensure the proper development of their prospects, having two very competitive types like these giving leadership to our prospects in Hamilton can only be good for the overall competitive spirit throughout the pro ranks.

Young 1st year pro's like Hudon, JDLR, Deitz, etc., of course having players with yrs. of NHL experience like; Tangradi, Bowman, Hensick, Dowell, Drewiskie with their passion/work ethic for the game, shows the intentions of the team to ensure the best environment possible for their development. Players like Capt. Dumont with his 24/7 non-stop motor and desire, along with NCAA leaders like Pateryn, Bennett, Shea, Carr all coming from great college winning programs, permeates the Habs organization from the top echelons right throughout the system. It's quite simply a great time to be a Hab/Bulldog fan, the future is outstanding with all of the great character type players/coaches/front office staff, I'm so delighted to be a Habs/Bulldogs fan, there is no teams I'd ever want to cheer for other than ours!:handclap::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad