Speculation: NYR Roster Building Thread Part XXXVIII (Going to the wire - Let´s go crazy?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Like I said can't video game it bro

He's a lefty center at times he's played left wing not the right side and there's no way you put your 3 worst defensive players together lol.

AV wouldn't play that kid over Fast for a second. Versteeg he might because he's earned it but pirri no way. You must see that

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If u think the Rangers won't budge on a late first rounder but would deal Kreider or Hayes instead well hi welcome to being a hockey fan this must be your first day following the league

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I don't understand why we'd trade for Staal. If we really wanted him, we could just sign him in the offseason. Why give up important pieces for a few months of him?

I'm sick of this moronic asset management.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I don't understand why we'd trade for Staal. If we really wanted him, we could just sign him in the offseason. Why give up important pieces for a few months of him?

I'm sick of this moronic asset management.

gotta have him for this cup run that our team has showed this season we can make

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
Francis is just posturing.. Hold firm all the way to 3pm tomorrow and he loses the ability to get anything for staal. This isn't MSL with another year on his deal.

HAPPY HOUR

Apr 29, 2005
New York
Maybe a positive way to look at it is getting Eric as plan A is better than Zippys notion of a potential plan B. Because IF plan B is Marleau because Gorts won't fold to Francis' demands.... Than that imo will be much worse.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I have no problem with going for it.

Two caveats

1. No Buch or Saarela involved in the trade
2. Don't give up anyone on the current roster who plays a big role or projects to in the future. No Kreider, Hayes, nothing like that. That is something a team regrets eventually. Also, please don't suggest Marc Staal, Nash or Girardi. I don't know how you can claim you want us to go for it and then trade two of our top minutes defenseman or our best forward. Do you want Chris Summers playing, Dan Boyle playing 23 minutes a game in the playoffs, Fast playing on the top line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad