Rumor: NYR in on KHL winger Anton Burdasov (PHI also in in him)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
He played with Panarin on SKA if people want to add fuel to that fire.

Philly is a real dark horse for Panarin though this isn't really the place to discuss that.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Doesn't seem that interesting, but if he doesn't work out you just mutually terminate and that's that. So, assuming this happens, whatever. If not, whatever.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
How do you go from 18 pm in 41 games played one year to 114 pm in 50 games played the next? WTF!

6'2 and 234 lbs and 28 years old. Damn. He might need to drop 20.

Nice shot though.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Stop-gap Kreider replacement?

Good guy, good player. But with so many of these guys, when you get 25 y/o and older, you do get more specialized. You can’t just bring them over and throw them into the mix and see what comes out of it. Burdashov isn’t going to thrive on a 4th line LW. You must know what you are getting and have a specific role in mind, otherwise the batting average on these type of signings will be way to low.

But can’t we find someone with a bit more future potential than Burdashov? To put it like this, let’s say we had a great team and was about to lose Kreider as a cap casualty this summer and had to find a winger on an ELC to play with Ziba — I think Burda could be a good option. Not a bad bet. Don’t quite see it in the situation we are in now though.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
If he's cool with paying in Hartford, I guess. I mean, if he doesn't make the parent team. Otherwise just give him a PTO or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad