Rumor: NYR in on KHL winger Anton Burdasov (PHI also in in him)

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
If you throw enough **** at the wall, something will stick. I am happy they are looking at all avenues to add talent.
Actually was thinking same. Am impressed with "what seems to be "an extensive, ongoing journey in finding hidden talent from all cities, countries and continents.
Just funny that our cupboard isn't nearly as bare, and they are more pro-active than ever. I suppose lots of dead weight in Hartford that needs replacing.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Dad bods are in. Get on board.
I have one, I really do! What I don't have......is a child. Funny thing though, I always wanted to be a Grandfather, because you don't have the 24/7 responsibility, and get to go home. But, then I realized you had to have a child, BEFORE you can ever be a Grandfather.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Actually was thinking same. Am impressed with "what seems to be "an extensive, ongoing journey in finding hidden talent from all cities, countries and continents.
Just funny that our cupboard isn't nearly as bare, and they are more pro-active than ever. I suppose lots of dead weight in Hartford that needs replacing.
It's what you have to do when you spent years dealing away pick after pick after pick. At least they're smart enough to realize that?

Reactions: Larrybiv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad