Rumor: NYR having active trade talks on Zucc, Hayes, Kreider & Namestnikov

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Doesnt Ottawa own your 2nd???

Ottawa owns whichever is the better of the Panthers' 2nd (which we own) and our 2nd. I think we know which one that is probably going to be. For legal purposes, we might need to trade Ottawa a 7th in 2047 or something to remove the conditional and just give them the Panthers' pick straight up. (Dorion gets paid extra for a pick he's already getting anyway? He'd do that for a size upgrade at Starbucks, much less a pick). But we have 2 2nds for the next draft, and only 1 has already been traded.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Ottawa owns whichever is the better of the Panthers' 2nd (which we own) and our 2nd. I think we know which one that is probably going to be. For legal purposes, we might need to trade Ottawa a 7th in 2047 or something to remove the conditional and just give them the Panthers' pick straight up. (Dorion gets paid extra for a pick he's already getting anyway? He'd do that for a size upgrade at Starbucks, much less a pick). But we have 2 2nds for the next draft, and only 1 has already been traded.
We also get a 2nd should EK sign with the sharks,that can become a 1st should you guys sign EK and reach the finals...Its complicated so I had to reread it lol

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
He said Chris Kreider not an in his prime Wayne Gretzky.

Over react much? The McD portion of the trade last year was Howden, Hajek, 2018 #1 and a conditional 2019 #1. Names and Miller were a wash.

The Boston prospects listed are not ground breaking. May be 1 (Vaak) is barely in the top 50 prospects currently. Drop Studnicka or Fredric.

I also said, as many others have said, it would take a overpayment for the Rangers to trade him. Their own GM came out and said they need a foundational piece back. None of those prospects are.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Over react much? The McD portion of the trade last year was Howden, Hajek, 2018 #1 and a conditional 2019 #1. Names and Miller were a wash.

The Boston prospects listed are not ground breaking. May be 1 (Vaak) is barely in the top 50 prospects currently. Drop Studnicka or Fredric.

I also said, as many others have said, it would take a overpayment for the Rangers to trade him. Their own GM came out and said they need a foundational piece back. None of those prospects are.

So 3 or 4 1st rd picks/players for Kreider?

Hard pass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad