Rumor: NYR having active trade talks on Zucc, Hayes, Kreider & Namestnikov

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing wrong with valuing Kreider highly, I think he's an awesome player too, but Krieder hasn't ever scored 55+ points in a season.
What i mean is that what he gives you if you trade for him now, he is on clean pace to hit at least that this season, and he is in the prime of his career...

liv4socr20

Jul 18, 2009
To NYR
Edm 1st 19
Bouchard
Puljujarvi
Manning
Kassian
Another 1-2 yr cap dump if needed

To Edm
Kreider
Pionk
Namestikov
NYR 3rd 19

Last edited:
Reactions: QJL

Fnysnipe77

Feb 5, 2018
Stall can make up for everything and every smart decision. That nurse doesn't understand. It almost be the equivalent of Eli vs Peyton. Eli being nurse and Peyton being stall.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I’d likely keep Namestnikov unless they get a 2 plus prospect which I’m not sure he’s actually worth

Deuce Awesome

Feb 23, 2010
Ive always liked Kreider, to me he is a rich mans Zach Hyman.

I think of the players being talked about he will command the largest return, given that he has that playoff pedigree. I see a first + decent prospect not being unreasonable. It is a buyers market for sure this year with some big names, which will hurt the return on guys like Hayes, but Kreider would be a welcome addition on any playoff bound team. Would love to see him on Toronto, I saw Rangers fans mention Kapanen, Id be on board with that.

Fnysnipe77

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry I was kinda drunk ln.
In regard to the miss spelling.
If bracco ain't moving krider isn't a leaf. IMO.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
Overpaying for Zib on his sweetheart contract term and $ is a better bet than someone ponying up for Kreider.

Why do you insist on trading Zib who is a true 1st line C we haven't had since #11?
This is not the Stepan situation revisited. Zib has improved every season he has been here, is entering his prime and is signed to a very team friendly deal for the next 3 seasons that ends when he is 29. He has 24pts in the last 20 games, is currently among the top 17 C's in the game. You need this guy as a core piece to rebuild. You don;t trade a guy soimply because he has a high value, he is essential to this team.

You only hope any 1st rd pick turns into this guy if the stars are all aligned and even that would be years away.
If this rebuild is to only last a couple of seasons, Zib has to remain here.
Swing for the fences with a #1 D in a Kreider trade, but Zib is the only true untouchable here.

Fnysnipe77

Feb 5, 2018
Let's throw a wrench into car and Tor offers. Colorado

Avs jt compher + Tyson Barrie.

Rangers Hayes and staal

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
To NYR
Edm 1st 19
Bouchard
Puljujarvi
Manning
Kassian
Another 1-2 yr cap dump if needed

To Edm
Kreider
Pionk
Namestikov
NYR 3rd 19
I'm sorry Edmonton needs to keep bouchard and 1st round pick . They starting from scratch and it's a 5 yr rebuild from there. I'd trade mcdavid right now to rangers on trade deadline though he won't stay that long for rebuild. Rangers want to win now. So here it goes I'll need help along the way. Mcdavid for zibnajad 1st round pick this year Brady skjei chris kreider and chytl .

Fnysnipe77

Feb 5, 2018
Lol Edmonton were devolpment sucks and goalie's die.
I'm a ranger fan and I think a Mcdavid trade would be stupid.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
No chance. From my view Kreider is a much more impactful player and his playstyle fits Rod Brind'Amour's system better. You also conveniently forget to include that Miller played 30 more games during that time.

I'd trade a 2nd for Miller this off-season if Tampa wanted to shed Cap.
Ignore that guy. He spends his entire existence on this board talking about how no one else on the planet is an upgrade over anyone else we have now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad