Speculation: Nylander XXII - all Nylander discussion here (MOD WARNING IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzebob

Apr 10, 2016
the jets were in the same position with trouba. I still expect he is done as a jet.

it has gone later, but perhaps a bridge so neither side gets hurt too much is the optimal option.

in Winnipeg we did get a couple of more years out of trouba.

if he is not signed to some kind of contract tomorrow, nobody wins.

his trade value has tanked

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
The Nylander-less leafs just swept the season series with San Jose...I'd make a comment about your expectations about the Sharks chances this season/considering you think the leafs chances are slim without Nylander.. but I see your name and realize your expectations seem about right.
My expectations aren’t at issue here. It’s the expectations of Toronto fans in light of the past half century of success. When this season is over, Sharks will notch more wins in the playoffs than Toronto. But neither team will win 16 :-(

joemon999

Drive for 5
Sep 12, 2011
What do you guys think of that Isles-Leafs trade? Where Isles get Nylander and Leafs get a signed Eberle and Isles 1st this year?

Toronto gets a less expensive winger for a little less production, meanwhile they save the cap to sign Matthews, Marner, etc while also receiving another 1st in this years draft. They now will have a substantial amount of picks to play around with at the deadline in order to get an upgrade in an area of weakness as they gear up for the playoffs. Or, they can use the draft pick to draft a good prospect depending on where the Islanders look to be picking come the TDL.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
My expectations aren’t at issue here. It’s the expectations of Toronto fans in light of the past half century of success. When this season is over, Sharks will notch more wins in the playoffs than Toronto. But neither team will win 16 :-(

Doubtful. Sharks look like ass and Karlsson trade looks brutal. Dont even see him staying there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad