Speculation: Nylander contract talk Part II - (All Nylander talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
LOL.

So..........garbage for a young, budding Superstar?

No thanks?
What a delusional proposal. A cap dump and a 2nd for a young elite Nylander. Oilers fans...

Garbage is right. Lucic is not even an NHL hockey player at this point in his career. On top of that his cap hit is disgusting. You wont find a GM in the league willing to that contract for free. Wasted $6M.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
If you don't know anything about the player, just admit it. But to come on to a hockey discussion board - where people are big fans of hockey and follow the game - and make things up just makes you look ignorant.

Chris Tanev is a very mobile blueliner. Saying that he is "way to (sic) slow in the new nhl" is the same thing as saying "I'm not familiar with this player and I'm going to completely make up a flaw and hope it's right."

It's just embarrassing and it tells everyone here you're just making it up as you go along. You could probably get away with that at the water cooler or down at the bar, but in a place filled with hockey fans you just look like you don't know what you're talking about.

I mean, you might be right (dunno to be honest) but man you spent a lot of effort typing this when you could have just said the "...you don't know what you're talking about" part.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
What a delusional proposal. A cap dump and a 2nd for a young elite Nylander. Oilers fans...

Garbage is right. Lucic is not even an NHL hockey player at this point in his career. On top of that his cap hit is disgusting. You wont find a GM in the league willing to that contract for free. Wasted $6M.
Do you use the same humor meter as the poster you quoted.

News flash: it's busted...

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
I mean, you might be right (dunno to be honest) but man you spent a lot of effort typing this when you could have just said the "...you don't know what you're talking about" part.
Where's the fun in that ?

From time to time, it's good for the soul to go for a real :deadhorse .

Reactions: pawn

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
Oh for sure. He’s in the budding young superstar category with Nylander. Just behind the six elite, franchise and generational players on the Leafs.
Holy Mackinaw!
:laugh:

You’re right, Toronto does have a bunch of a elite players on their team. Bozak isn’t one of them, and unfortunately for you, they’re all better than every single player in Vancouver.

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
Of course they are better. The Leafs are better than the Oiler and Habs dynasty teams already.

No need for sarcasm that adds nothing to the discussion, the Leafs are much better than the Canucks and will be for a long time.

These next few seasons will be hard for you and I don’t think you’re going to enjoy your time on HF. But it’s just a game after all, hopefully you find some inner peace.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
No need for sarcasm that adds nothing to the discussion, the Leafs are much better than the Canucks and will be for a long time.

These next few seasons will be hard for you and I don’t think you’re going to enjoy your time on HF. But it’s just a game after all, hopefully you find some inner peace.
I’m a hockey fan first. I enjoy watching good hockey and good young players. I’ll be fine. There’s tons of great hockey players to enjoy.
Unless and until the Leafs accomplish something of note you should cool the arrogance. Learn to be more humble.

The Assclown

Dec 7, 2015
I’m a hockey fan first. I enjoy watching good hockey and good young players. I’ll be fine.
Unless and until the Leafs accomplish something of note you should cool the arrogance. Learn to be more humble.

Then you’re going to love watching the Leafs.

As for the arrogance, I’m only as arrogant as you are vitriolic against Toronto. You need to relax.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Then you’re going to love watching the Leafs.

As for the arrogance, I’m only as arrogant as you are vitriolic against Toronto. You need to relax.
I’m relaxed. You on the other hand have been arrogant in every post I’ve read of yours.
I know success is new to you but show a little class. You may get get more respect that way.
And I do enjoy watching the Leafs. I think Matthews and Marner could very well end up being great players and they have an exciting offensive team. Matthews is close already but Marner still has a way to go. Some of you need to learn though that other teams also have exciting young players and give them some credit as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony Stark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad