Proposal: NYI - EDM

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
That depth is horrific and that’s better than their defense. You talk about wasting Mcdavids peak years but w/this team that’s gonna happen regardless. They need major shakeups.

Yes they need major shakeups but no way in hell do you trade a successful player in RNH for a future 1st round pick that won't make the team for at least 2-3 years to even make the team? If you're going to trade RNH, trade him for a similar value player. I.e Faulk

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Faulk
Sekera - Bear
Bouchard/Russell/Benning

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yes they need major shakeups but no way in hell do you trade a successful player in RNH for a future 1st round pick that won't make the team for at least 2-3 years to even make the team? If you're going to trade RNH, trade him for a similar value player. I.e Faulk

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Faulk
Sekera - Bear
Bouchard/Russell/Benning

And you started so well.

I’m probably the ringleader of the ‘Faulk sucks’ club among Oiler fans but RNH doesnt move for a guy that hasn’t been good offensively since 2016 and hasn’t been good defensively... ever.

Faulk had 16 even strength points last year. Russell and Benning had more, and he’s a human turnstile. It’s less ‘carolina’s goalies are the worst the league has ever seen’ and more ‘other teams score at will when Justin Faulk is on the ice and in his own zone’

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad