GDT: NYI at Caps. 7PM. 4.4.2013: Playoffs?!

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
I think Petr Nedved's 4OT goal should be on here somewhere. That broke the series and I think that Caps team could have gone as far as in '97.

I'd hate to lend credence to the idea that all Caps hfboards posters are semi-closeted sadists, but I ran into a half-hour of that 1996 ECQF Game 4 on youtube. Watching dead-puck-era playoff hockey after a steady diet of new-NHL regular season hockey is mind-blowing.. OMG! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! THESE ARE ALL PENALTIES!!! EVERYTHING'S A ****ING PENALTY!!

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I think Petr Nedved's 4OT goal should be on here somewhere. That broke the series and I think that Caps team could have gone as far as in '97.

I'd hate to lend credence to the idea that all Caps hfboards posters are semi-closeted sadists, but I ran into a half-hour of that 1996 ECQF Game 4 on youtube. Watching dead-puck-era playoff hockey after a steady diet of new-NHL regular season hockey is mind-blowing.. OMG! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! THESE ARE ALL PENALTIES!!! EVERYTHING'S A ****ING PENALTY!!

Hear that. I just got the Caps 10 greatest game DVD and watched a few of those older games and it was exactly as you say. Night and day difference

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Really. :rant:

I was at the Nedved game, watched the replay many times - still no idea where that puck went in. It just did.

Me too. Was at that game and was sitting 15 rows or so from behind Kolzig. Perfect shot. Probably was a puck width or so window to get past Kolzig.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad