GDT: NY Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN2 and RDS - Two for Tuesday

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Well, it's got to start somewhere, we beat Seattle and people said it didn't matter until we strong together more wins, now we beat NYR and it don't matter.

Maybe take a moment and enjoy the win, and how they played to get it.
Well they're right. This is the first real good game we've played in weeks against a top opponent.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Wasn't happy after the last win. Happy Tonight, top six was fully effective, was nice to see.
Kubalik getting involved and Tarasenko going full vintage mode was overdue.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Well that completely made up for seeing that Panthers game.

Game notes:

1b84db8de0bf3d47ca2f979ef16de7d8.gif

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
We still have room to improv……. Blah blah blah…. What a friggin game to watch! NHL regular season entertainment at its finest :)

Just finished this bad boy and am impressed at how we made one of the best teams in the league look like us, and us like them ;)

Woohoo, gonna go bask in some good vibes.

Well done folks, those 90’s movies really brought this one home!

I took a moment to enjoy it lol. A moment. When the buzzer sounded. The game ended a while ago. Now i worry about the Toronto game.
You sound fun…. ;)

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
That was a phenomenal game.

Considering the opponent, that was one of our best win in years. Almost perfect game.

We needed that. JBD had his best game as a Senator. Lol, he only played 13 minutes though.

Moreover, Brannstrom with maybe his best overall game as a Senator too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice-Tray and DrEasy

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
The prepaid parking passes are in a less than convenient lot IMO.
Lot 6? Ya that's new. Last year we were able to park in lot 4.

You have to park on the right side as you enter that lot. Roughly I'd guess 1/3 of the spots are on the right, 2/3rds on the left but each side has a lane. If you're on the left side unless you're right on the edge of the exit lane, it takes forever

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I mean NYR definitely didn't play their best game, but that won't stop Ottawa from acting like the train is right back on the tracks. Listening to the postgame show right now you'd almost forget that we're barely a .500 team with the easiest schedule in the league lol.
Easiest schedule in the league? Wtf are you talking about? There's no site that shows our schedule strength has been the easiest in the league.

The only fortunate piece about the low number of games played is Chabot and Greig missing less games while recovering

Show me any link, from anywhere, where the players or coaches are happy about less games played other than them mentioning the Chabot situation

Quote after quote the players are saying they can't get in a rhythm. I don't even need to post it for you because that's come up in many articles the past few weeks.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
We still have room to improv……. Blah blah blah…. What a friggin game to watch! NHL regular season entertainment at its finest :)

Just finished this bad boy and am impressed at how we made one of the best teams in the league look like us, and us like them ;)

Woohoo, gonna go bask in some good vibes.

Well done folks, those 90’s movies really brought this one home!

You sound fun…. ;)
When it comes to my sports fandom. I am not fun

Reactions: Ice-Tray

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I think the Rangers abandoned all intent on defending but that's a really fun win. Sure, Rangers fans will say that was the 3rd in 4 nights but we need the good vibes. Nice energy from the team and a fun win. Hopefully Norris starts to round into form and we can get/stay healthy. Having three good lines is different.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I mean NYR definitely didn't play their best game, but that won't stop Ottawa from acting like the train is right back on the tracks. Listening to the postgame show right now you'd almost forget that we're barely a .500 team with the easiest schedule in the league lol.
Why be positive when they play well eh. Whats the point in that. Negativity would be much better.

Reactions: Dionysus

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why be positive when they play well eh. Whats the point in that. Negativity would be much better.
Well let’s have the team prove to us that they can play well for a stretch long enough to get us into the playoffs.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Easiest schedule in the league? Wtf are you talking about? There's no site that shows our schedule strength has been the easiest in the league.

The only fortunate piece about the low number of games played is Chabot and Greig missing less games while recovering

Show me any link, from anywhere, where the players or coaches are happy about less games played other than them mentioning the Chabot situation

Quote after quote the players are saying they can't get in a rhythm. I don't even need to post it for you because that's come up in many articles the past few weeks.
We played a lot of home games, that seems to get equated as easy, over the last 5 seasons, home teams have a pts% of .589 or a 97 pts pace while road teams .522 or an 86 pts pace, so there's certainly some degree of "soft schedule" there, but based on those numbers, our soft schedule should have contributed about 1 to. 1 1/2 pts to our record. I'm quite sure the quality of the opponent has a greater impact, and our schedule is at the worst been average in terms of QOC.

Now, that doesn't account for whatever positive or negative impact long gaps between games, number of back to backs, playing a tired team, or flying our to Sweden had.

• Love
Reactions: Cosmix

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Lot 6? Ya that's new. Last year we were able to park in lot 4.

You have to park on the right side as you enter that lot. Roughly I'd guess 1/3 of the spots are on the right, 2/3rds on the left but each side has a lane. If you're on the left side unless you're right on the edge of the exit lane, it takes forever
I always cut in from left side.

(MONTREAL DRIVER)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad