GDT: NY Rangers at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN2 and RDS - Two for Tuesday

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
1470851630.jpg

The set up:

Perhaps the biggest test of the season, the Sens are set to play host to the leagues top team, the New York Rangers tonight at Canadian Tire Centre. The Rangers have been scoring in bunches this season averaging 3.43 goals per game while only giving up 2.57, both good for top-10 ranks in the league. In particular their special teams play has been electric converting on a whopping 30% of their power plays while also shutting down 84.2% of their penalties. Once again both top-10 ranks in the NHL. The Sens will have their hands full slowing down Artemi Panarin, Vincent Trochek, Chris Kreider and Mika Zibanejad with 35, 22, 22 and 19 points each already this season.

Last edited:

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
The pregame blenders brought you to by Loop chick, all brand new pairings:

Sanderson-JBD
Chychman-Hammer
Brann-Zub

AHAHAHAHA DJ Smith lol. Predict the unpredictability.

Go Sens Go!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How on earth can chabot be injured again. I know it’s more frustrating for him obviously. But his style is not conducive to defending yourself. He’s always getting slammed into the boards with his non chalant play

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Why? Bitcoin is over 44k
I remember back somewhere around 2009 2010 people were talking about bit coin as an investment ... I was really into the stock market then and was skeptical ... I feel dumb now that I never jumped in. What a life changer that could have been even if I decided to throw a few hundred maybe a thousand bucks at it never expecting to see it again. I mean I went through so many downs on the market over the years .. a thousand bucks would have been almost negligible in several cases.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
The pregame blenders brought you to by Loop chick, all brand new pairings:

Sanderson-JBD
Chychman-Hammer
Brann-Zub

AHAHAHAHA DJ Smith lol. Predict the unpredictability.

Go Sens Go!
Love this! Expecting big game from JBD, paired w Sandy for D support

I remember back somewhere around 2009 2010 people were talking about bit coin as an investment ... I was really into the stock market then and was skeptical ... I feel dumb now that I never jumped in. What a life changer that could have been even if I decided to throw a few hundred maybe a thousand bucks at it never expecting to see it again. I mean I went through so many downs on the market over the years .. a thousand bucks would have been almost negligible in several cases.
Do we have the same broker?!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
When Bitcoin was worth cents, I read the white paper and fell in love with it. I heard about it at the time from a poker friend. I decided to allocate some funds to building a mining computer and was in the process of moving $10,000 from the poker site I was employed by to purchasing $10,000 worth of bitcoin. Before my transaction could be completed, the DOJ shut down the poker site, and all my funds were frozen. I ended up broke and homeless, with six figures stuck on a poker site and no money to even play poker. The poker site I was employed by paid me 9%, so I kept most of my money there like an idiot. We live and we learn, my friend. You could be talking to 2CHAINZ the billionaire.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
It’s JBD vs K’Andre Miller.
Two top pairing dmen

Did we make the right pick?
Coming up next

Last edited:

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Well... not total ass so far! Actually breaking the puck out and carrying it through the neutral zone!

What f***ing team is this?

Reactions: Dionysus

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Zone exit is atrocious
Forwards don't support
puck is lost so easily
goes back the other
and into our end again

Zub such a gentlemann

Ad

Upcoming events