GDT: NXT TakeOver XXV (1st June 2019)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I can’t tell if Adam Cole is just selling really well, or if his shoulder is messed up

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Gargano, Ciampa, Cole, UE, Dream, Riddle, every NXTer before. Thank you so much. I cannot thank you guys enough for renewing my love with something that is in my blood. THANK YOU NXT.

And soon tahnk you to AEW.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Does this lead to a more unified Undisputed Era or will Cole go on a big ego streak where he belittles the rest of them for failing while he succeeded. Perhaps a slow burn to the destruction of UE?

Reactions: FultonReed

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
they really had me thinking Cole was gonna tap on that last Escape. im so glad they made the right call. match was simply perfect.

Reactions: Serac and ColePens

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Riddle/Strong - 4.75*
Tag Team Ladder - 4*
Breeze/Dream - 3.5*
Shayna/Io - 3.5* (missed first half)
Gargano/Cole - 6*

Reactions: ColePens

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Does this lead to a more unified Undisputed Era or will Cole go on a big ego streak where he belittles the rest of them for failing while he succeeded. Perhaps a slow burn to the destruction of UE?

UE should never break up. Members should just come and go.

Reactions: ColePens

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Amazing match but I'm pretty disappointed that I likely won't see Gargano in Toronto.

I wouldn't mind them having Gargano sell the injury for a month or so and then come back on NXT TV and getting his rematch for Toronto. Would be the rubber match. Have Cole win and Gargano is sent to the main roster

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I wouldn't mind them having Gargano sell the injury for a month or so and then come back on NXT TV and getting his rematch for Toronto. Would be the rubber match. Have Cole win and Gargano is sent to the main roster
Doubt they let it Main Event a 3rd straight show.

And f*** the main roster. Get that shit out of here. The main roster is f***ing horseshit.

I'm actually really disappointed.

Show was great, but NXT has got very predictable. I should start gambling on NXT cause I'm rarely wrong.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Doubt they let it Main Event a 3rd straight show.

And **** the main roster. Get that **** out of here. The main roster is ****ing horse****.

I mean, Gargano has been in NXT forever. I would LOVE for him to stay because he will be screwed by Vince instantly but alas. It's bound to happen soon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad