NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We don't need a "Women's wrestling" chant. These women deliver good wrestling - PERIOD. THIS IS WRESTLING. All 4 girls tonight A+ work.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
please don't tell mevince is gonna bury rhea to charlotte at wrestlemania.. I will seriously be turning off the show if charlotte walks out with the belt lol.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I've just never been a fan of Charlotte, maybe its because she's stale from fighting the same people over and over again. Maybe because her matches are paint by numbers same thing every time. Maybe she looks too much like Cher, I don't know.

I really want to see Rhea wreck her.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
please don't tell mevince is gonna bury rhea to charlotte at wrestlemania.. I will seriously be turning off the show if charlotte walks out with the belt lol.

I don't see that happening. However I believe they're going to have Flair beat the hell out of Rhea, and Rhea pull the win out of her butt ala Mikey Whipwrcck style.

Reactions: hockey20000

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
cole will retain clearly there gonna let him beat balors record for longest title reign considering they keep saying "arguably the greatest nxt champion ever"

Reactions: Kaner9

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As long as Ciampa and Gargano are around, it's the elephant in the room. I don't think that got the turn got the reaction they were looking for though, the crowd wasn't vehemently irate like they probably thought they'd be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad