NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That's what I'm thinking. I think he will get then.

His promo on Wednesday was so damn good.

Agreed... but I want it to be WM weekend. Cole has to cheat to hang on.

I feel when Ciampa wins, he has nobody to face. So Cole/Ciampa at WM weekend makes more sense. Cole is the last of the prophecy AND Longest reigning NXT champ ever. That sets a great story up for UE. Possibly a Strong split. Just builds the story more.

I think Cole should retain, but by cheating.

Reactions: TNT87

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
It's time for Ciampa's to get his long reign. One wonders if they'll be a screwy finish in Portland so they save it for Mania weekend.

It's time for scraggly cole to drop it to the Ciamp. Tomasshole was the best nxt champ EVER.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lol damn tthere both good hope DD gets a title reign in nxt at some point in 2020 or 2021

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
jebus this is a great brawl.

Loved Knox doing the Kane tribute followed by Molly Holly.

Knox is such a feel good story. I never would have thought that Kai would make a great villain, I was wrong

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That girls match was booked PERFECTLY. It was a train wreck fight and that is what the crowd needed after the perfect opener. To keep a crowd hot after that first match is masterclass work by 2 women.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
NXT Should just have a 1 hour women's show. They have so much f***ing talent. All this talent is the best female wrestling i've ever seen. Hell... Io is one of the best wrestlers ever. Same with Asuka. Those 2 girls can flat out f***ing go.

Belair looks like a damn legend. She has like a queen style presence. Like she could run a f***ing country. Ripley is a great punk rock face.

Reactions: TNT87

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
NXT Should just have a 1 hour women's show. They have so much ****ing talent. All this talent is the best female wrestling i've ever seen. Hell... Io is one of the best wrestlers ever. Same with Asuka. Those 2 girls can flat out ****ing go.

Belair looks like a damn legend. She has like a queen style presence. Like she could run a ****ing country. Ripley is a great punk rock face.

Bianca has great charisma. Strong and athletic. I think we'll see her on RAW to be with her husband sooner rather than later. Maybe after WM?

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->