NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
As always no warnings needed but the members here chatting about wrestling constantly note the ones who left don't need to swing by to try to stir the pot. Talk about wrestling or move along.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Cruiser match had me worked up. Lil brother Lio can fly.

Thought, once again, NXT was freaking incredible. It's 100% my show. It's everything I love about wrestling. I just wish Lee would get that monster run.

That cruiserweight match and the tag matches were tremendous. NXT is seriously the best. And I am going to be sad when they finally take it off the network because they want the ratings to go up 100k more.

Reactions: Kaner9

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
I know AEW is the semi new thing and people want to see it, but NXT is always consistent. I think they'll win out some weeks if AEW does some stupid goofy stuff.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know AEW is the semi new thing and people want to see it, but NXT is always consistent. I think they'll win out some weeks if AEW does some stupid goofy stuff.

I totally agree and disagree with you at the same time. NXT is by far the most consistent product by a country mile. It is such an easy watch.

Biggest problem.. it's on demand 24 hours later. (26 technically) So even I, who LOVES NXT, doesn't feel a need to watch it live. I catch it up at my own pace.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
KEITH LEE BREAKS THE PROPHECY
I'm not even mad about this. Ketih Lee growth as a superstar is massive. That victory seemed to be at the right time. It was a great choice. If it continue, he might become Nxt champion at some point.

I don't know when O'reilly and Fish will lose their tag team championship, but right now, it feel there no team in Nxt that have the push to defeat them. Unless Riddle and Pete Dunne wins the tournament and goes to challenge UE.

Adam Cole need to keep the title for a long time. His reigns feels like it's only beginning ( It's been more then 200 days :O ), which is a good sign. The fact he isn't wrerstling every week and that he defend his title quite often in good matches make for a good title reign. I can't see Ciampa wins and i don't know what's going to be next. But it's going to be good. Maybe Ketih Lee will be the one to beat him and break to prophecy twice.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I want it for tha Champa. Knockoff Shawn Michaels is done.
Someone on Reddit once referred to Adam Cole as such:
"Adam Cole looks like someone tried to draw Shawn Michaels from memory". I haven't been able to get that out of my head. That and "Samoa Joe always looks like he's on his way to the community pool".

Reactions: Brodeur

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I will fight you. Adam Cole is a legend.

eukdl.gif

Sorry adam colepens from pa but the boy looks like hbk if he never got into wrestling but did get into fake lawsuits and trailer park living. I respect that he's done good with the belt but its time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->