NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rhea Ripley has megastar all over her. She’s ****ing awesome.

Her look is intense, she’s strong as hell and just... different.
Major intrigue here because Shayna hasn’t fought anyone yet who is decidedly bigger than she is.

Reactions: Jussi

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Catching up on NXT. Holy shit Io is the best female on the roster. Her entrance is amazing. That bass at first and how depressed/psycho she looks. It is so f***ing nuts.

Reactions: scrubadam

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
HOLY SHIT. Are you kidding me?!?! Keith Lee vs. DD. These guys are massive dudes putting on a f***ing show. And I loved how they went from slow/storytelling to moves you wouldn't believe. Keith Lee is a f***ing genius of a wrestler. Both guys were tremendous.

This has to be there for MOTY. That was nuts.

edit: What a f***ing episode of NXT. If you can't find an hour for this episode... idk. Ripley, amazing tag, Io, great interview with the Bruiserweight, and a top 5 MOTY candidate. Give me NXT 24/7.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Yeah I dunno about Dolph Ziggler, but if there's a second coming of Shawn Michaels, Adam f***ing Cole Bay Bay...

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
HOLY ****. Are you kidding me?!?! Keith Lee vs. DD. These guys are massive dudes putting on a ****ing show. And I loved how they went from slow/storytelling to moves you wouldn't believe. Keith Lee is a ****ing genius of a wrestler. Both guys were tremendous.

This has to be there for MOTY. That was nuts.

edit: What a ****ing episode of NXT. If you can't find an hour for this episode... idk. Ripley, amazing tag, Io, great interview with the Bruiserweight, and a top 5 MOTY candidate. Give me NXT 24/7.
Legendary as can be.

Tonight..well I like anything Velveteen and Kona do, great match as expected. The EST and Taynara match was def worth watching. And Adam Cole...brings a gotdamn happy tear to my eye.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dream vs. Roddy for the belt on the first edition of NXT on USA
Also a triple-threat for the #1 contender for Shayna Baszler between Mia Yim, Io Shirai, and Bianca Belair. Strange considering Rhea Ripley is one in the feud right now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Unless they have her interfere in the match by attacking everyone.
Or they're doing an injury angle.

Although it is strange the three they picked because Io is a heel, she already faced Bianca, and Mia Yim, to me, I think is turning heel. And Candice isn't even in the mix either.

They're really short on faces.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
hijo-dle-fantasma-edgar-lopez_43_0_814_506.jpg

Hijo Del Fanstma is here! (left)

and apparently a mexican football player, who i have no idea who he is. no experience in wrestling
Edgar López (right)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fantasma looks like the bigger of the two there

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah football player as in Mexican League/University lol. not sure how old. not sure how big. never seen him before.
(Fantasma's picture looks closer, based on the PC sign in the back)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oufff, Riddle called the boys garbage for not giving him a ride to the PC today because their cars were full and made a video on Twitter about it, so Ciampa replied telling Riddle to go f*** himself.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
more context would be better.... as in maybe they were supposed to pick him up.
but terrible move to do videos and piss off the talent/coworkers. you can afford an uber.
(assuming nxt guys live all close to the PC)

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, I’m not sure about this one. Riddle is out there, and always has been. He’s been shit talking for a while now. Not sure what’s real and what’s not. Guy probably knows he would dummy most of them and doesn’t care.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Does he not drive or something? What's he need a ride for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad