NXT Part 7: TAKEOVER PORTLAND!!!! PPV OF THE YEAR COMING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Being live doesn't make anything must see, it just means that the same thing will be worse due to lack of editing cleaning it up.
The argument was it rarely features anything you have to see when it happens, which is the case for things that are mainly taped because of the spoilers available, and how far out in advance they tape.

They don’t have that luxury anymore, but they also are more inclined to put things out that are going to be must see when they happen because they’re live, in prime time, and going head-to-head with a competitor.

Lack of editing goes with anything that’s live, so that one’s obvious.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
205 elimination match went fo rlike 40 something minutes.
Garza and Carrillo killing it until the very end.. <3 <3 <3

edit: wrong thread i guess.

Reactions: Kakko

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I think the only way to truly open NXT on September 18 on USA Network is Velveteen Dream opening the show in all his glory. This guy is the one they should build the brand around. He’s their next big mega star imo. Have him do his full entrance, get all the shine and give him the open.

I don't trust Vince to not ruin Velveteen Dream, in the most offensive way possible, in 2 minutes flat.

TomP24684

Je m’appelle Tom
May 18, 2019
That's to be expected at the start, the question is if Vince can stay away or not.
They should run an angle on the main roster about this. It ends with a sledgehammer and a pedigree for nxt freedom.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
This should be interesting, but I think NXT is being put in a bad spot. People like it because it's a different presentation and different story telling style, which is also the niche AWE wants to fill. WWE could have served this market a log time ago, but didn't, so people don't trust them to do so. Even as a longtime NXT fan it's an easy choice to make AEW my first watch then catch up with NXT later. Unless they can win over a lot of RAW/Smackdown fans I think AEW will start out on top, and we'll see NXT start to look pretty much like another edition of Smackdown.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
really good.
and holy **** about Rhea Riplay. i didnt know she jumped to North America.
what a match would that be
Will be! This match should be as good as it gets...like Rhea is what Becky has been trying to be(and succeeding until recently). Finally a legit match up for QOS

And this SP vs UE...this whole episode has me wired

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Introducing Rhea Ripley for Shayna Baszler was electric. Has she been going face in the UK?

Keith Lee vs. Dijak was insane, as expected. Totally bought the spanish fly finish

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Introducing Rhea Ripley for Shayna Baszler was electric. Has she been going face in the UK?

Keith Lee vs. Dijak was insane, as expected. Totally bought the spanish fly finish
Rhea Ripley has megastar all over her. She’s f***ing awesome.

Her look is intense, she’s strong as hell and just... different.

Reactions: UnrealMachine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad